Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of Victorians on holiday mate, but did notice a lot of the country pubs didn't sell Guinness and i was horrified to find a few that didn't have stout at all.
20240402_182651.gif

Let's do it for Over The Post for the double bang 😳
Congrats OTP however double bang not going to happen, not very good odds on Mrs OTP turning up and Bono putting a decent performance in on the same weekend 😂

Mate just before Covid i spent 4 months driving around NSW with a caravan, great place.
Indeed but them and Queensland can keep their rugby league.:laughv1:

Congrats OTP however double bang not going to happen, not very good odds on Mrs OTP turning up and Bono putting a decent performance in on the same weekend 😂
Shut up.:p

Indeed but them and Queensland can keep their rugby league.:laughv1:
I haven't got a clue about Rugby League but i pulled into a caravan park at Gloucester in the mountains and there was an U/18 game going on about 10 mtrs away, i enjoyed it and after a few stubbies i was an expert.

That's S39 rookie Mrs OTP you're talking about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't got a clue about Rugby League but i pulled into a caravan park at Gloucester in the mountains and there was an U/18 game going on about 10 mtrs away, i enjoyed it and after a few stubbies i was an expert.
During his segment in the chair one night, I remember Ronnie Corbett talking about his class doing rugby for PT. During a scrum, a practical joker came up and super glued the scrum together. On their way back to the change room, the head master happened to look out of his office window, and he saw this "thing". He almost had a heart attack - he thought the school was being attacked by a giant crab!!!

During his segment in the chair one night, I remember Ronnie Corbett talking about his class doing rugby for PT. During a scrum, a practical joker came up and super glued the scrum together. On their way back to the change room, the head master happened to look out of his office window, and he saw this "thing". He almost had a heart attack - he thought the school was being attacked by a giant crab!!!
I saw a video the other day of a scrum looked like the eighties, once the ball left the scrum and went downfield the scrum stayed for at least 3 minutes then they all started punching on.

Mate just before Covid i spent 4 months driving around NSW with a caravan, great place.
Nice I want to go over for longer I only spent an hour in NSW when I was waiting for a flight home.

I should get my girlfriend to sign up and join the Hawks. She won't as she's not really into posting on forums, but would be something good if I could convince her.

Let's do it for Over The Post for the double bang 😳
Thanks Pugsley. Just in recovery mode here, about to finish cup of tea and head out to start putting away marquee, rugs, tables etc from Friday night's bash.

Discovering for the second time that married life == work work work

Trusting my fellow OOBs to pull one out of the bag and for me to play a blinder this afternoon. Could do with the DT points :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back