Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry lads haven't been around much.

Walked passed a mirror and accidently caught a glimpse of myself. The rest of the week was a write off.
I mean, if the mirror didn't break, it can't have been that bad?

Sorry lads haven't been around much.

Walked passed a mirror and accidently caught a glimpse of myself. The rest of the week was a write off.
It’s a cross we have to bare mate.

fabio GIF

Anyway, hello Bombers. I am grappling with some tedious issues in my personal life at the moment, so please expect my regular charming self to be shelved for the week and my banter to have a nastier more spiteful edge than usual.

I hate you all 😘

Anyway, hello Bombers. I am grappling with some tedious issues in my personal life at the moment, so please expect my regular charming self to be shelved for the week and my banter to have a nastier more spiteful edge than usual.

I hate you all 😘
I’ll send you 30 cents.

I hate you all 😘
IMG_3805.jpeg

I hate you all 😘
That's the nicest thing you have ever said about us.

Please stop, it's disconcerting.

That's the nicest thing you have ever said about us.

Please stop, it's disconcerting.
You’re right, I’ve got to do better than this. Wtf is wrong with me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tagging me into a Bombers match? Cruel and unusual punishment for what I can only presume to be future crimes.
Awwww come on now! Some of us are good campaigners.. the rest went to the OOBs 😬

I’ve never been laid on a platter, was I supposed to sign up somewhere?
Just hop right up there between the asparagus and the cheese dicks sticks my good man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back