Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Leave this as well Pugsley
Kamala Harris Judging You GIF by Saturday Night Live

My recommendation is to have a friend named Jim. Make sure he is stocked up on beer. You’ll feel much better going to the Jim
You can be my new friend and I'll call you Jim. How much beer do you have?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are your monthly fees? And is it a lock in contract? Or can I sign on month to month?
Let me talk about the exercises first.

I promote bicep curls
IMG_4856.gif

I promote squats

IMG_4857.gif

We can’t ignore chest and shoulders

IMG_4858.gif
IMG_4859.gif

After a session with Jim, you’ll be ready to tackle the world!

And then 2 ****ing seconds later my whole drink just got knocked into my lap by someone else’s kid…. Currently smiling on the outside yet I want to kill someone right now bc I’m sitting in wet undies and it feels really really yucky!!
😭

And then 2 ****ing seconds later my whole drink just got knocked into my lap by someone else’s kid…. Currently smiling on the outside yet I want to kill someone right now bc I’m sitting in wet undies and it feels really really yucky!!
😭
I hope the parents replaced it

IMG_6408.jpeg

There is more to Baghdad than the historical and post-Apocalyptic scenarios promoted by some movies and games.

IMG_6400.jpeg

When in Baghdad enjoy the many delights of the senses provided at Sindbad Land

IMG_6395.jpeg

It was designed not just as an amusement park …

IMG_6392.jpeg

… but “a place that contributes positively to the vibrancy and unique character of the city of Baghdad”

IMG_6310.jpeg

It aims to promote a culture of arts and education, supporting creativity …

IMG_6398.jpeg

… and is a forum for a diverse array of talents attracting creators in various fields of arts and culture

IMG_6401.jpeg

#nightshift

View attachment 2151813

There is more to Baghdad than the historical and post-Apocalyptic scenarios promoted by some movies and games.

View attachment 2151795

When in Baghdad enjoy the many delights of the senses provided at Sindbad Land

View attachment 2151791

It was designed not just as an amusement park …

View attachment 2151789

… but “a place that contributes positively to the vibrancy and unique character of the city of Baghdad”

View attachment 2151785

It aims to promote a culture of arts and education, supporting creativity …

View attachment 2151793

… and is a forum for a diverse array of talents attracting creators in various fields of arts and culture

View attachment 2151794

#nightshift
Show us ya best pub

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back