Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw Phil took his cat for a walk yesterday

tumblr_nuvsnnArhB1ucw7ggo1_400.gif
The dog wasn’t much happier

IMG_6064.gif

He's probably the best candidate we have but I don't like it and would prefer we looked to the future.
On a lighter note (and this is fair dinkum), did you hear that Phil Salt's opening partner for the Poms' tour of the West Indies will be Michael Pepper? :)

Fantastic training run tonight ladies QueenSare and Lunar and normal Baghdadian gents.
Read that first sentence again.

I’m sure you’ll see the folly of what you’ve written. Normal and Baghdadian gentlemen DO NOT belong in the same sentence…

Read that first sentence again.

I’m sure you’ll see the folly of what you’ve written. Normal and Baghdadian gentlemen DO NOT belong in the same sentence…
What are you on about? Absolute gentleman… proof 👇🏻

[Deleted - bc comparing Baghdad men and monkeys having sex is way too on point]

Edit - even sits like a gent after the fact 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
BUT I dont tend to talk to royals or assholes
Look, I know conversing with royalty can be somewhat intimidating but, trust me, we don’t bite. That sort of behaviour is beneath us. Expect that from the Swamprats and Bears…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMG_6344.jpeg

Hey Lunar and QueenSare, as part of your orientation you are invited to Baghdad Island

IMG_6342.jpeg

Visitors can enjoy swimming pools, sports courts, and green spaces perfect for leisurely strolls.

IMG_6341.jpeg

The sandy beaches along the riverfront invite guests to relax and soak up the sun, while boat rides provide scenic views of the surrounding waterfront.

IMG_6319.jpeg

Entertainment facilities include a concert stage and carnival rides

IMG_6303.jpeg

#BombersSocialMedia

View attachment 2150342

Hey Lunar and QueenSare as part of your orientation you are invited to Baghdad Island

View attachment 2150345

Visitors can enjoy swimming pools, sports courts, and green spaces ideal for picnicking and leisurely strolls.

View attachment 2150344

The sandy beaches along the riverfront invite guests to relax and soak up the sun, while boat rides provide scenic views of the surrounding waterfront.

View attachment 2150335

Entertainment facilities include a concert stage and carnival rides

View attachment 2150336

#BombersSocialMedia
Have you shown them their accommodation's at Abdu Prison yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back