Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2150342

Hey Lunar and QueenSare as part of your orientation you are invited to Baghdad Island

View attachment 2150345

Visitors can enjoy swimming pools, sports courts, and green spaces ideal for picnicking and leisurely strolls.

View attachment 2150344

The sandy beaches along the riverfront invite guests to relax and soak up the sun, while boat rides provide scenic views of the surrounding waterfront.

View attachment 2150335

Entertainment facilities include a concert stage and carnival rides

View attachment 2150336

#BombersSocialMedia
How delicious! Baghdad Islands where it’s at 🙌🏼 I’ll just be in the pool with a dirty big margarita in my hand if anyone’s looking for some lol’s. What a glam orientation 😍❤️🙌🏼

View attachment 2150342

Hey Lunar and QueenSare, as part of your orientation you are invited to Baghdad Island

View attachment 2150345

Visitors can enjoy swimming pools, sports courts, and green spaces perfect for leisurely strolls.

View attachment 2150344

The sandy beaches along the riverfront invite guests to relax and soak up the sun, while boat rides provide scenic views of the surrounding waterfront.

View attachment 2150335

Entertainment facilities include a concert stage and carnival rides

View attachment 2150336

#BombersSocialMedia
Oh right! So they get this but I get… jack diddly squat?? I see what’s going on here

How delicious! Baghdad Islands where it’s at 🙌🏼 I’ll just be in the pool with a dirty big margarita in my hand if anyone’s looking for some lol’s. What a glam orientation 😍❤️🙌🏼
I didn’t get that!!

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Hey @Lunar and @QueenSare , as part of your orientation you are invited to Baghdad Island
Better still, PM me & I’ll show you my little gem 😉 away from prying eyes of the mainland. 😱

IMG_0293.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be okay for you but I’m quite happy for time to pass slowly. After all I am quite ancient…
I remember as a kid how long the summer holidays seemed. Endless days of cricket inside and out , going on walks , riding bikes etc

Then as a middle aged person thinking annual leave wasnt enough

To now where I look at the calendar in August and start buying Xmas Presents the next day

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back