Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Might be okay for you but I’m quite happy for time to pass slowly. After all I am quite ancient…
I’ve just been trawling through some stats for S38.

IMG_9760.gif

Mate, what has happened to your goal-kicking?

2.5 goals a game won’t cut the mustard these days, and your accuracy is the lowest in the league by a fair margin

IMG_6363.gif

View attachment 2150534

2.5 goals a game won’t cut the mustard these days, and your accuracy is the lowest in the league by a fair margin

View attachment 2150533
I like how you try and break the bad news Killa softly but once a hack always a hack.

I remember as a kid how long the summer holidays seemed. Endless days of cricket inside and out , going on walks , riding bikes etc

Then as a middle aged person thinking annual leave wasnt enough

To now where I look at the calendar in August and start buying Xmas Presents the next day
You’re not wrong 😑

Sadly it’s getting worse

View attachment 2150534

View attachment 2150533
The sims treatment of the reigning Fred Medallist has been a complete and total disgrace

I like how you try and break the bad news Killa softly but once a hack always a hack.
If a Fred and 2 B&F’s makes me a hack then so be it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back