Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

6 consecutive posts and you wonder why I complain about spam.
4 out of the last 5 posts…. Grumbling 🥴
FFS! grumbleguts lift your game, can’t believe you missed one!

Still expect many more to come. 😏

4 out of the last 5 posts…. Grumbling 🥴
FFS! grumbleguts lift your game, can’t believe you missed one!

Still expect many more to come. 😏
Wow, you don't get it do you?

For me, it's 6 consecutive posts. Think about it. Maybe read some of my team mates' posts recently, in this very thread.

6 consecutive posts and you wonder why I complain about spam.
Just imagine if you played in an active team where someone could respond between each of those posts. Don’t point the finger because one person is carrying the whole match thread. There’s a difference between spam and trying to garner activity.

Just imagine if you played in an active team where someone could respond between each of those posts. Don’t point the finger because one person is carrying the whole match thread. There’s a difference between spam and trying to garner activity.
That would be true of it weren't spam.

Sheldon Cooper Reaction GIF by CBS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps the definition of spam is different? Getting the same advert over and over again is spam. Senor M posting the Shrek YouTube vid over and over again is spam

So the anger management is having an effect huh?
My garage has fewer of the annoying kids from the neighbourhood trapped in it, if that's what you mean.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back