Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we come all the way back here to this informative post!

What I took from this…

a. You have team mates?
b. Are you sure you have team mates?
c. Where are your teammates??

Good Morning What GIF by Party Down South
I think it’s a game of hide and seek, but these guys are obviously professional hiders

Hey Cadsky Welcome to the league. This is a match thread. Our opponents this week are the Bombers, who I'm sure will become one of your favourites. Please come in and introduce yourself to everyone.

Hey Cadsky Welcome to the league. This is a match thread. Our opponents this week are the Bombers, who I'm sure will become one of your favourites. Please come in and introduce yourself to everyone.
I heard this guy is so good he should be included in the LG

But lets see how he goes for the rest of the season

Bombers? How ya doing? Don't get any funny ideas. I'm Royal through and through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, you'll have to give me a minute. The bloody kids are driving me nuts. Once I feed this lot and sell a few off, I'll be ready to engage

International Cat Day Cats GIF by MOODMAN
Omg! Omg! Omg! I asked Tigerturbulance for a litter of puppies once…. (Probably the main reason I left just saying!) 😜

I know I keep hounding on about it but omg! Jabba73 can I have the kittens instead pretty please with cherries and all that shit

I would if you knew what banter was.
Oh okay.

I’ll just go hand with my team then.

And **** You, you mean bitch!

I didn’t mean what I said before anyway… I was just being nice 🖕🏻

Oh okay.

I’ll just go hand with my team then.

And **** You, you mean bitch!

I didn’t mean what I said before anyway… I was just being nice 🖕🏻
I guess I should start slow for you and build up from there

Hey you're pretty funny. Want to join a real qooty team? We're call the Gold City Royals. You'd like it here.
Called….

You might be real but your grammar ain’t! 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back