Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

My garage has fewer of the annoying kids from the neighbourhood trapped in it, if that's what you mean.
Um… yeah.. sure that’s what… I um meant

Omg! Omg! Omg! I asked Tigerturbulance for a litter of puppies once…. (Probably the main reason I left just saying!) 😜

I know I keep hounding on about it but omg! Jabba73 can I have the kittens instead pretty please with cherries and all that shit
They will be easier to eat than lizards.

Go ahead and get all of ‘em!

Has grumbleguts gone yet ?

Awkward Red-Faced GIF by moodman

Bombers? How ya doing? Don't get any funny ideas. I'm Royal through and through.
You must be the stand up comedian bc that’s ****ing funny! 😹

Omg! Omg! Omg! I asked Tigerturbulance for a litter of puppies once…. (Probably the main reason I left just saying!) 😜

I know I keep hounding on about it but omg! Jabba73 can I have the kittens instead pretty please with cherries and all that shit
Take your pick, the little buggers eat all the food and are constantly at my mates teets to the point that there developing a crust. Please take one or 5

Hey Cadsky Welcome to the league. This is a match thread. Our opponents this week are the Bombers, who I'm sure will become one of your favourites. Please come in and introduce yourself to everyone.
So who was the Cadsky who, as Mozzie, recruited me back in S32?

Take your pick, the little buggers eat all the food and are constantly at my mates teets to the point that there developing a crust. Please take one or 5
I want them all please xx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back