Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

This game is being played at the Golden Throne. Where did you get the key? Did you steal it? Wouldn't surprise me. Baghdadians always up to no good.
I know. Im sorry! I thought we were at our digs for a second!

Get out Robertio OUT!!!
Bad Rob Bad!!

I know. Im sorry! I thought we were at our digs for a second!

Get out Robertio OUT!!!
Bad Rob Bad!!
I mean, he's not the wooorst ex Bombers that you could have invited. We could have been stuck with beez in here

As for the key… umm!

manicpie cut a copy….
Jada Pinkett Smith Point GIF by Red Table Talk

I mean, he's not the wooorst ex Bombers that you could have invited. We could have been stuck with beez in here
Make up you’re mind ffs!

Robertio you can stay…..

I’m feeling Cadsky has become his avatar for a day bc he’s certainly changing his mind like a bitch 😂😂

Great memory! I don’t recall why I changed it, but definitely feel my current one is a better fit for my posting style
Ya know what it is…. It’s like when you go to an art gallery and the painting follows you with their gaze… well you do that too but with which ever eye decides to follow!

This game is being played at the Golden Throne. Where did you get the key? Did you steal it? Wouldn't surprise me. Baghdadians always up to no good.
You use keys?

As for the key… umm!

manicpie cut a copy….
Jada Pinkett Smith Point GIF by Red Table Talk
Yes my shy, modest and reserved princess. I did indeed cut a copy and we had one hell of a feline feast. When the team are away, the cats will play. Now don't tell Cadsky or I'll be banished to the cellar with the likes of Pugsley , man that pug can eat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes my shy, modest and reserved princess. I did indeed cut a copy and we had one hell of a feline feast. When the team are away, the cats will play. Now don't tell Cadsky or I'll be banished to the cellar with the likes of Pugsley , man that pug can eat
If Pugsley is involved, Im usually not far behind… the naughty generally get lead by the naughtier 😂😂

Oh ffs. Now I want KFC. Did I mention i was going to the gym? This is not helping
My recommendation is to have a friend named Jim. Make sure he is stocked up on beer. You’ll feel much better going to the Jim

My recommendation is to have a friend named Jim. Make sure he is stocked up on beer. You’ll feel much better going to the Jim
What?? Does your Jim let you put things in your mouth? 😳

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back