Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I did a contiki tour and every time the bus started they would play this song….
Which is ****ing awesome but not at 6am and not when I’m hung over to shit!

See this… I will admit! I’m a sick individual. I speed it up and rewound it looking for the rudie bits but it was the actual nursery rhyme with the word ****…. Ooooooo!! Naughty 😈 🙄

Last edited:
I ain't touching that 😳
pug gifmerover GIF by Rover.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did a contiki tour and every time the bus started they would play this song….
Which is ****ing awesome but not at 6am and not when I’m hung over to shit!

An early noughties Euro Club Med I went too played this one whenever a new coach load of partiers arrived.

Will post more songs tomorrow night as it's getting late but glad to post some tunes tonight for everyone to listen to.

Goodnight everyone and hopefully y'all have a wonderful weekend ahead :fullmoonface:

Last edited:
An early noughties Euro Club Med I went too played this one whenever a new coach load of partiers arrived.

I wasted so much of my contiki dying… I died at the colosseum. I died at the Vatican but the worst I think was being flat on my back on a bench seat in the middle of Piazza della Signoria in Florence! I shit you not, the tour guide had to scrap my remains of the cobble stoned square.

I can’t drink for shit! All the photos I have, my face looked pained lol
Such wonderful memories

I can get worse 😳
Don't worry mate, you and DemurePrincess can talk about what you and the rest of your doggy friends are going to wear for Halloween, now that you have already sorted your outfit for next week ;)

Dog Costume GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back