Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

This song lol

I managed a strip club for 10mths right!
This song… I would put on once we hit max capacity lol. The girls were instructed to drip over anything and everything.. that was MY golden hour!

I’d put my best pole workers on stage and watch the wallets flip open… it was like magic lol
It was where I made all the clubs coin….

This song lol

I managed a strip club for 10mths right!
This song… I would put on once we hit max capacity lol. The girls were instructed to drip over anything and everything.. that was MY golden hour!

I’d put my best pole workers on stage and watch the wallets flip open… it was like magic lol
It was where I made all the clubs coin….

Which footy codes strips did they sell?
Did they parade the men’s strips too?
Yes, Polish girls are renowned for their hard work.

I had a CHOOSE shirt! Went with my ra ra bubble skirt. My fringe that looked like a ****ing wall and socks up to my knees…. I was shit hot! And the best thing of all… zero. And I mean zero photo evidence! 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which footy codes strips did they sell?
Did they parade the men’s strips too?
Yes, Polish girls are renowned for their hard work.
I thought you were asking me for a minutes about landing strips?? 🫣🤦‍♀️

I had a CHOOSE shirt! Went with my ra ra bubble skirt. My fringe that looked like a ****ing wall and socks up to my knees…. I was shit hot! And the best thing of all… zero. And I mean zero photo evidence! 😂

I'm sorry that wham stuff really was total shit....

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back