Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

The film clip is what gets me

Not so much downhill like this but the crazy days of new skateboard parks randomly popping up around Adelaide and the crazy rides , falls , flips and grazes

Endless

Vale Jack Jones singer of this banger

I knew a Jack Jones,
Last time i saw him i was on a train back to gippsland after seeing a Santana concert, and ran into him.
Next time after that i saw him on TV doing this.
Good bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw them live once, they were known to be a as a band who sounded as good live as in the studio ,didn't disapoint. Guitarist was brilliant ,and their ex gary numan keyboard player was good too.

It's funny that the music our parents listened to we said we wouldn't listen to and now I love it

The film clip is what gets me

Not so much downhill like this but the crazy days of new skateboard parks randomly popping up around Adelaide and the crazy rides , falls , flips and grazes

Endless

I remember seeing this movie in Media studies at high school ( well before it was a common curriculum item ).

I remember seeing this movie in Media studies at high school ( well before it was a common curriculum item ).

Brave boy with no shoes

I did it once and mangled my toes on the road

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back