Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I missed all the fun last night. I'd been up since 3.30am yesterday morning so it was an early one for me.
Hope all is ok?

You could have PMed me, with this bloody leg of mine, I get about 2hrs sleep 15min awake.
Think of how many people in Sweet we could have bagged, comparing lists could have been interesting. πŸ˜‚

Hope all is ok?

You could have PMed me, with this bloody leg of mine, I get about 2hrs sleep 15min awake.
Think of how many people in Sweet we could have bagged, comparing lists could have been interesting. πŸ˜‚
I was up for work. In the car for a 2.5 hour drive up the coast.

Good Morning!

Happy Saturday all!

Whose doing what today?

I was hoping for a nice relaxing day but tots forgot I have tickets to some Halloween ****ing kids thing which is at the Wickham Hotel of all places
IMG_6423.jpeg
So I am actually up now running around my house trying to put a costume together for my daughter lol

Yayyyyyyyy!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Do you get restless legs?

I do, and it absolutely sucks.
Omg! I hate that shit. Touch wood. But I got that so bad during pregnancy and it lasted for years after. That shit could drive you insane I reckon lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you get restless legs?

I do, and it absolutely sucks.
A mate has it and says its the worst. Only thing he says helps is to get out of bed and walk around then hop back into bed and hope to fall asleep before the next bout starts

I'm getting roped into a Halloween day where - apparently - I'm a unicorn turd and my hair will be sprayed pink with glitter in it

All cameras will be smashed
A unicorn turd???? So what? Your a lump of shit with a horn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I want pics???

And if you don’t share… I’ll get you mod killed some how πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A unicorn turd???? So what? Your a lump of shit with a horn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I want pics???

And if you don’t share… I’ll get you mod killed some how πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nice playing SFA - just as I was in reach of greatness

Nice playing SFA - just as I was in reach of greatness
Looks like the GOAT has to share their outfit with DemurePrincess then especially if he wants to keep his greatness intact ;)

National Unicorn Day GIF by Storyful

I asked my daughter what did she want to dress up as today…

My child doesn’t follow the norm…so no ghost and scary ballerinas…. Nope!

She is dressing up today as an evil School Principal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A mate has it and says its the worst. Only thing he says helps is to get out of bed and walk around then hop back into bed and hope to fall asleep before the next bout starts
Its so bloody annoying.

Especially given Mrs Cakeeater is one of those people who falls asleep immediately.

That’s the only thing that will fix it. And don’t stress about it be it will make it worse lol

Good Morning!

Happy Saturday all!

Whose doing what today?

I was hoping for a nice relaxing day but tots forgot I have tickets to some Halloween ****ing kids thing which is at the Wickham Hotel of all places
View attachment 2152024
So I am actually up now running around my house trying to put a costume together for my daughter lol

Yayyyyyyyy!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Catching up with a couple of old footie mates, haven’t seen each other, one about 15yrs the other about 40 years, should be another good session. 🍺

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back