Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Doing enough to keep the regulators at bay, and getting the result yet again.

Back to Back baby

You know it

3 : 15.31 {FB} - Jabba73 has it. What can he do with it?.
3 : 15.35 {FB} - Jabba73's tripped over his own feet and Brenton Davy just has to pick the ball up next to him.
3 : 15.38 {FF} - So Brenton Davy ... with a moment to digest his options.
3 : 15.43 {FF} - Brenton Davy has a shot at goal.

3 : 15.47 {FF} - Brenton Davy 's dobbed it.
Gold City Royals FFC : 13.8.86
Baghdad Bombers : 7.3.45
It's getting harder and harder to disguise what we are doing, reckon I sold this one pretty well.

They all have their hotspots, just gotta work out where they are, these ones throw out enough heat to cook pork crackling properly.

The beauty of those types of bbq is that they are portable and can be used anywhere, even on the tailgate of a vehicle at kids sport.
Camping tips with Jabba!

IMG_6435.gif

Prepare a contingency plan

IMG_6002.gif

#nightshift

Woohoo! What time did you say the game was on MWPP ? Oh! That’s right BLUEALLTHRU said it was between sessions, but what happens when all the sessions roll into one? Huh,Huh,Huh?
Anyway congratulations whoever won, thoroughly deserved as long as we are still on the bottom of the ladder. MWPP did you end up calling the game? If you did, I’m sure you once again did an outstanding job, thank you 😏

Woohoo! What time did you say the game was on MWPP ? Oh! That’s right BLUEALLTHRU said it was between sessions, but what happens when all the sessions roll into one? Huh,Huh,Huh?
Anyway congratulations whoever won, thoroughly deserved as long as we are still on the bottom of the ladder. MWPP did you end up calling the game? If you did, I’m sure you once again did an outstanding job, thank you 😏
Short. BRead and rum, it made sense

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back