Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean your OPs were all guesswork?

Actual picture of me in the early hours of Tuesday morning

and a heavy reliance on Falconista 's statistics thread

Let’s keep the streak alive Bombers…..another opportunity to get one game closer to back to back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and Salaam Alaikum Bombers!

It's that excellent day again! Contrary to manangatang's world famous and patented Days Of The Week ratings, I love Wednesdays.

It means Markets, coffee, quaffing, laughter, friends and an all round sense of gratitude and joy. I love catching up with these people, some who I've known for nearly forty years.

Whatever you do today, do it with a sense of expectation.

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and Salaam Alaikum Bombers!

It's that excellent day again! Contrary to manangatang's world famous and patented Days Of The Week ratings, I love Wednesdays.

It means Markets, coffee, quaffing, laughter, friends and an all round sense of gratitude and joy. I love catching up with these people, some who I've known for nearly forty years.

Great Expectations?

My expectation is that we wallop the Bombers come Sunday.

Morning mogs,

Out for coffee. Emails set to out of office all day.

Wednesday means the working week is half over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back