Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

On a weekend I wanna wish it all away, yeah
And they called and I said that I'll go
And I said that I'll call out again

Keep fronting up for more punishment like a team of warriors.

Through these fields of destruction
Baptisms of fire
I've witnessed your suffering

Stick together Baghdad, we will get through this.

Dire Straits was one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to, even in those days they managed to sound just as good live as they did on their albums. They sold out 13 concerts in Melbourne and I went to the last one at Olympic Park, it was sensational. A huge cloud of marijuana hung over the oval and no one cared…it was almost Woodstock like, everyone was laying around on blankets or just grooving along.

These days every dickhead would be on their phone. I’m glad I went to real concerts.

Dire Straits was one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to, even in those days they managed to sound just as good live as they did on their albums. They sold out 13 concerts in Melbourne and I went to the last one at Olympic Park, it was sensational. A huge cloud of marijuana hung over the oval and no one cared…it was almost Woodstock like, everyone was laying around on blankets or just grooving along.

These days every dickhead would be on their phone. I’m glad I went to real concerts.

Very true. Saw Bruce Springsteen in 2014. What a performer.

This desperation
Dislocation
Separation, condemnation
Revelation in temptation
Isolation, desolation
Let it go

We will endure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to a great wedding today, just got in.
Old friends finally got married after 23 years, great fun and a nice way to end a weird week.
But then mercury is in retrograde....should have known....communication problems!

View attachment 2081308

Mount Buller Demons - Official Team Sheet
Season 38, Round 4 v. Bombers

B:
Yakker / manangatang / jmoo wan
HB: Truetiger / Van_Dyke / cartwright
C: Gralin / Wosh / p4p1
HF: cooney / tgrs / DERO
F: Bluelegs / sausageroll / sante
FOLL: cats2rise / moginie / Scythe94
INT: Azarole / Headless

MUSIC NIGHT IS ON

View attachment 2081316

I see it but I do not believe it!
Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back