Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Whore Tree Day to all who celebrate and observe!

As it's the 10th anniversary of the most revered fauna in Sweet, we're opening up Van Cortlandt Park tonight. Here's the details:

Happy Whore Tree Day to all who celebrate and observe!

As it's the 10th anniversary of the most revered fauna in Sweet, we're opening up Van Cortlandt Park tonight. Here's the details:

Personally I prefer a different type of tree.

We better get back on the winning bandwagon otherwise I reckon it's time to bring back that flog damicky...

Sounds like the Wonders love the punishment these days.

Tomorrows match conditions windy by chance?

Fair chance I wake up tomorrow with no trampoline, greater chance I wake up with it situated in the lounge room.

Personally I prefer a different type of tree.

As you can see, the Wonder Tree is between a rock and a hard sandy place

The Next Generation Data GIF by Star Trek

Fair chance I wake up tomorrow with no trampoline, greater chance I wake up with it situated in the lounge room.
As long as the wind changes 180 degrees each quarter so I have it blowing from my rear all game.

Hopefully there's more of a chance that you'll wake up on Sunday afternoon in your lounge room after the game is over with a big fat L.

Windy in my bed at least

As long as the wind changes 180 degrees each quarter so I have it blowing from my rear all game.

Hopefully there's more of a chance that you'll wake up on Sunday afternoon in your lounge room after the game is over with a big fat L.

Did you change to an L from a D?

Got excited for a second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back