Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you won a Wonders BnF yet??

My CV is as long as the Fortune you get from a cookie, you must be struggling if you don't have one of them.

All Australian, All SFA, both tainted.
At least the All Australian makes a semblance of sense as opposed to the disaster of a process that is the All SweetFA.

Have you won a Wonders BnF yet??
Makes me think the next evolution of SweetFA plus should include some individual club honours. That would be cool.

At least the All Australian makes a semblance of sense as opposed to the disaster of a process that is the All SweetFA.

I did hear that the Essendon representative didn't get his votes in in time this year...

Last edited:
If Lorde is kinda like a prettier Jesus,
does that mean the Wonders are kinda like a sexier Furies?

Sexy Hair GIF by BoDoggos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Lorde is kinda like a prettier Jesus,
does that mean the Wonders are kinda like a sexier Furies?

Sexy Hair GIF by BoDoggos
If you guessed where all this was leading to.
I didn't actually realise until I just reread my above post.
The Wonders ARE going to crucify the Furies this weekend.

eric cartman night GIF by South Park

If you Fury ****ers are going to just sleep in today, then I might just turn really noisy and turn from naughty but nice, to trolling for a while.

Hey, I'm up now!

Sleep in was only really until 2pm anyway.

Hey, I'm up now!

Sleep in was only really until 2pm anyway.
That I'm genuinely happy to see your pretty (awful) face at this time in the afternoon (nearly 5pm here) says alot about this thread. 🤣

Not for even a 2nd am I going to have Fighting Furies nightmares this upcoming late afternoon nap, or tonight.

That would be overkill.

However, I'm not sure I'll be able to keep the face of James Colorado at bay.

No nightmares about us, we're actually quite a lovable bunch (if you can get past the awkwardness and the body odour...) 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back