Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I Dont Care show far more more composure than I would have in this scenario and already showing why it was the right call to sub me off for him

Also, love your work Shadow Man
Tram, pram, ma'am...it's all the same to me as I've thrown myself in front of all three at one time or another

Thanks for the week Demons, good luck for the rest of the season, but it doesn't look like you need it. Congrats to sausageroll & Yakker on your milestones, I think it was pretty nice of us to let you win today to celebrate the occasion.

Thanks for posting serial_thrilla

Enjoy the week off Bears, I think we need it after that performance.

Thanks for the week Demons, good luck for the rest of the season, but it doesn't look like you need it. Congrats to sausageroll & Yakker on your milestones, I think it was pretty nice of us to let you win today to celebrate the occasion.

Cheers tony enjoy the week off 🍸
Seasons can turn very quickly, we’re gonna milk this while it lasts!

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Argh no one likes losing to the SFA equivilant of white bread but here we are

Thanks for the week Bears, you the real MVPs

Losing to the best is nothing to be flat about. Get some yeast into you, you’ll feel better

Pay attention Headless Bluelegs
Negative re-inforcement is the key to success harmony a tense locker room vibe.

Matera92 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 -3

This bloated pustule berated me for a donuts game in round 1. How fitting that in the freezing conditions of Buller that this waste of space puts in a sub-zero performance. I was right to ignore your lead today.

Matera not only waddles like a penguin, he plays like one too. 🥶

season 5 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've lost count, surely sausageroll is in double digits by now

Surprised it was only 7 goals for sausageroll , felt like he was kicking them from everywhere

Thanks for a fun week Bears, good luck for the rest of the season

White bread stays undefeated

It felt like 10+ to me too.

But then again, it felt like 10+ last week as well, when I only kicked 3.

Thanks for an enjoyable week tony and thge rest of the Bears.
Enjoy your week off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back