Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

You soon figure it out when needing to send a care package of double choc Tim Tams to your mate overseas.
I once paid 11 GBP each for Tim Tams from the Australia Shop in Covent Garden, and took them to my work to share and show them tim Tam slams.

Campaigners said they "were poor man's Penguins"...

And a Gumby is a poor man’s Penguin’s knob.
Tonight Show Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I once paid 11 GBP each for Tim Tams from the Australia Shop in Covent Garden, and took them to my work to share and show them tim Tam slams.

that is why the English suck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well not the only reason, but one of them.
One of very, very, very many reasons.

I guess that them being good sailors means I can go all over the world and not have to learn another language, that is convenient.

Ungrateful Miserable Btards they are.
Can't say I had fun the two weeks I spent in London in 1994. I absolutely hated the place and have never bothered to go back since apart from flying in going from Heathrow to Gatwick and flying out again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back