Competition Season 38 SFA DreamTeam Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2077074
For the first time we had a majority getting points, including people lucky enough to tip either the Bombers or Royals, two teams that didn't get the four points but did outscore their opponents where it matters here.

The hero of the week and new ladder leader is tgrs who scored a massive 2114 points from the Demons big win over the Roys. We again have a 4 way for the Zero of the week as those that tipped the bears were unluckily on the wrong end of the DT ledger.

Jabba73 and DenieD have gone back to back and been joined by Scythe94 and Barrybran who felt the wrath of the randomiser this week.
Dees were my pick, too :(

But give me the Dees for real this time Gralin (though a 3-0 team vs. a 0-3 team seems a recipe for disaster)

But give me the Dees for real this time Gralin (though a 3-0 team vs. a 0-3 team seems a recipe for disaster)
Correct, its a nailed on loss. But hey, at least we know.

View attachment 2077074
For the first time we had a majority getting points, including people lucky enough to tip either the Bombers or Royals, two teams that didn't get the four points but did outscore their opponents where it matters here.

The hero of the week and new ladder leader is tgrs who scored a massive 2114 points from the Demons big win over the Roys. We again have a 4 way for the Zero of the week as those that tipped the bears were unluckily on the wrong end of the DT ledger.

Jabba73 and DenieD have gone back to back and been joined by Scythe94 and Barrybran who felt the wrath of the randomiser this week.
This is like golf, lowest score wins, yeah?

Amidoingitrite?

Round Three Updated Results New
DTCR3.png
I'm surprised that nobody picked up that in Round 2 Jabba should have had a score of -2212 instead of -1106 as they picked the Bombers

this means Jabba73 was really zero of the week all alone in Round Two

I apologise Jabba for forcing you to share this prestigious award

This doesn't actually change the ladder order as you can see

Still last
Macaulay Culkin Yes GIF by filmeditor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Season 38 SFA DreamTeam Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back