Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you calling out a penalty as 'ridiculous'? That's a bit rich coming from you.
I think 4 points and 1 game suspension is fair for the first offense. 2 games is ridiculous.

Lucky the dragons are the only team sheet mistake of the week.

What the **** is happening at the dragons 🤣 🤣

shambles
it's always sunny look GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think 4 points and 1 game suspension is fair for the first offense. 2 games is ridiculous.

Na **** the Dragons.

Karma is a bitch.

Na **** the Dragons.

Karma is a bitch.
4 point deduction and a 2 game suspension for first offense is a bit much, don’t you think?

I don’t disagree with a hard penalty but 2 games just seems rich to me. 4 and 1, fair cop.

Ok, some business before the fun of the new round continues.

Firstly, the appeal for a re-sim in the Wonders and Rats match by the Wonders was taken to a committee decision by invoking rule 3C as it was deemed the circumstances were not addressed adequately by the existing set of rules. The committee voted to deny the re-sim and uphold the request to revise the re-sim rules. We will now add that a re-sim cannot take place if the sim error is a result of a team sheet error.

Secondly, in acknowledging their team sheet error duing the appeal they will accept the warning that comes with incorrect team sheet formatting as per 5A, a minor offence breach of 6B.

When was the last time a whole team completely forgot a team sheet? serial_thrilla you should have a spreadsheet for that?

I can't think of a team ever doing so. And certainly not twice within the space of about a month...

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back