Admin Notice Season 38 Trade and Transfer Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Close Up Flirting GIF

I Love You Hug GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here’s the best bit, I meant 25th September.
1. I thought it was a very long timeframe

2. I wondered why it had been unstickied
Damn, I guess DenieD has to stay for a few more games then!
Jokes aside, it would be good to know what the official deadline is. I'm sure the Wonders LG, Denied and whichever club/s would like to know whether it's possible or not to work on something in the coming 48-72 hours?

Jokes aside, it would be good to know what the official deadline is. I'm sure the Wonders LG, Denied and whichever club/s would like to know whether it's possible or not to work on something in the coming 48-72 hours?
I'd be happy ro look at something but it does seem more like a transfer than a trade.

On a side note, when did the transfer rule get bought in? Don't remember seeing it previously

I'd be happy ro look at something but it does seem more like a transfer than a trade.

On a side note, when did the transfer rule get bought in? Don't remember seeing it previously
Transfer rule blew me away. I think it's been in there a little while now though but yeah, bizarre.

Frankly, the request for a trade has been made rather than a transfer. One reason was Denied is on the record stating that he would like the Wonders to be compensated with a player which we can appreciate.
cc: AnUltimateRessie

Transfer rule blew me away. I think it's been in there a little while now though but yeah, bizarre.

Frankly, the request for a trade has been made rather than a transfer. One reason was Denied is on the record stating that he would like the Wonders to be compensated with a player which we can appreciate.
cc: AnUltimateRessie
That's fair enough. I'd look at it but I don't have any players looking to leave that I'm aware of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Notice Season 38 Trade and Transfer Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back