Q32 - Didak Fan88, kazy
Q33 - Didak004
Q34 - handy point, dunno4
Q38 - Al Scorcho
Q50 - j2roc
Q51 - Abs of STEELE
Q53 - PiesFan87
Q55 - FlipFoot

My Dad just scored me a ticket today after ringing all his contacts all week (and he knows a lot of people). Finally came down to a guy who had a heart attack last week and under doctors advise is not attending the game.

Just found out about an hour ago that I have a ticket. I am so excited, because I flew back after backpacking around Asia for 6 months, just for the Grand Final but without a guaranteed ticket. Went to the prelim 2 days after flying back. My sister will sit with her friend and I will sit with my Dad!

I was with him in 2003 and as you know we got smashed. The half-time siren blew and I looked at him and said "so this is what it's like, eh?" and he said "yep, this is what it's like" because he had been to all the Grand Final losses in the 70's and 80's.

I am an AFL Full member with Collingwood club support but I stupidly suspended my membership when I left for overseas, I knew we had a good side this year, but I did not think in March that we were good enough to beat Geelong or St Kilda!!! Now I am 90% sure we will win on Saturday!! And we're going to do three-peat '10, '11', 12!

Q18 Row D, very nice! I have verbal diarrhea because I am so excited!! BOOYA!

I thought I'd put this list together to give us all an idea where we're all sitting. Apologies to anyone I accidentally missed, or whose seats I got wrong, or whose name I misspelled, I really rushed it. :)

M8 - dansa
M11 - Steveo79, Anderson Brown
M12 - Pennym, SunnyTEE
M14 - mandy, Doc September, Fitzy
M16 - Mattys123, Kirby
M18 - Pies Time is NOW, adamov13
M19 - Crazypie, Vampire013
M21 - P0508
M24 - jaxter600, lutts, Ron
M31 - 20yearson, Rohan25
M32 - abakus
M33 - daics 35, yeee haaaa!!!!
M34 - MagpieJoel, Lexus Rose Oval, Jabso
M35 - WE ARE THE MAGPIES, UNLockyerDawes
M54 - cobbly, THATSGOLD
M56 - Hoggy, neilk, CRAZYMAGPIE, da ilks

N23 - Dawson
N26 - Visions, PiEs In ThE SKY!!! JA PM
N28 - OntheBall
N29 - Roxy26

P1 - magpielicious
P15 - Vinnie Vegas, Steveq91
P19 - Jonno

Q5 - rocket1
Q7 - sd26
Q9 - Pies 10
Q13 - Shpeshal Ed
Q15 - lgarth80
Q29 - Fromtheouter, Frankie23
Q32 - Didak Fan88, kazy
Q33 - Didak004
Q34 - handy point
Q50 - j2roc
Q53 - PiesFan87

M33 for me too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Row GG, the nerves are just starting..

I am in row S. The nerves kicked in late last night for me and are getting worse and worse becuase the closer we get to the game the more I think about the worst possible case.

I am in row S. The nerves kicked in late last night for me and are getting worse and worse becuase the closer we get to the game the more I think about the worst possible case.

at this point the worst I can think of is only winning by 5 goals;)

Confidence, it comes from logical thinking when we are a better team. We all have doubts but it's easier when we have the team we have.

M34 row KK for me.

we are in row KK as well only 1 bay over in M33. can't believe how lucky we got with the allocation as were allocated standard seating but landed M33

does anybody know if the unofficial cheer squad will be in their usual spot for tomorrow? i bloody hope so. the atmosphere down there is going to be electric, even if we are surrounded by saints fans as i believe they have been allocated M35/36 on one side and M29/30 on the other. at least we'll have 4 empty bays for other pies fans to make their way down into during the last quarter as we celebrate!!!

I have a restricted view ticket, can you please advise what is causing the restriction?
The following identifies what each restriction is for each of the different bays - this only relates to specific rows and seats within the below listed bays. The restriction down not apply to the entire bay:
N54 - cameraman
N29 - corner edge of the southern stand N and P level
M28 - pillar
M56 and M57 - cameraman
Q49 - safety rail
Q28 - edge of southern stand
Q29 - safety rail
Q30 and Q31 - scoreboard
Q55 and Q56 - scoreboard
Q57 - safety rail
Q35 - safety rail

I have a concession ticket but can no longer attend and wish to upgrade the ticket to an adult ticket. Is this allowed? Yes. You are able to upgrade your ticket on the match day at the Ticketek box office located at Gate 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seating - Grand Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back