see ya's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon this is a Shutter Island type thing and we are all actually steve hucka, investigating into ourselves without even knowing it.

I was just talking about that movie!

I watched inception a while back, think it was the second time I'd seen it, but it'd been ages, so I'd forgotten stuff. The whole time I was watching it, I was waiting for the ending when he discovers that his kids are actually dead............and then inception ends and they're not dead:confused: So for like 2 days I was googling alternate endings to inception, thinking I must've watched a different version the first time, then about a week later someone mentioned Shutter Island, and it all clicked, I mixed up the endings. I was going crazy for days trying to figure out why inception ended differently to what I remembered.

Anyway, that was long and pointless, but it made me remember when you mentioned Shutter Island. Good movie.

I was just talking about that movie!

I watched inception a while back, think it was the second time I'd seen it, but it'd been ages, so I'd forgotten stuff. The whole time I was watching it, I was waiting for the ending when he discovers that his kids are actually dead............and then inception ends and they're not dead:confused: So for like 2 days I was googling alternate endings to inception, thinking I must've watched a different version the first time, then about a week later someone mentioned Shutter Island, and it all clicked, I mixed up the endings. I was going crazy for days trying to figure out why inception ended differently to what I remembered.

Anyway, that was long and pointless, but it made me remember when you mentioned Shutter Island. Good movie.

I read that whole thing.

Sorry about the disjointed evidence to follow . Just a bit of personal sleuthing , does anyone else have anymore

. He had been invited to the draft combine
"No worries mate I have played against most of them thrue the Championships, my old man is a coach, every game has been recorded and watched thoroughly, Also played in last years championships unfortunately I wasn't good enough to make the combines but have had a tiny bit of interest still, so you never know !"
" i have just played in the u18 championship for the second time and have just been invited to the draft combine "
"indiginous myself why would i boo adam goodes "
Steve Hucka ‏@SteveHucka 18 May 2014
@Robbo_heraldsun Like: Scared watching a Freo game, as a Eagles supporter Absolutely stoked was sitting next to Adam Simpson ! #topbloke !! this was when freo played Hawthorn in Tassie and Simmo was in the crowd watching the game .

View conversation
0 retweets0 likes
On Liam Duggan "I watched all his u18 championship games, and have even run him down and tackled him in the past and im a big lanky ruckmen, I think that's enough to have a opinion "
st kilda board about Eli Templeton
"I know Eli well he's a professional and will get everything out of himself he was a bargain for you guys !"

Ashton Dickenson ( Tassie ) seems to be a friend of his he mentioned him several times in his postings.

He has a brother.....
"I have watched Cockatoo in a game he played for thunder against the big river hawks, he's a freak was best on ground by a long way , My brother seems to think he's the nephew of che cockatoo collins ?"

Last edited:
Sorry about the disjointed evidence to follow . Just a bit of personal sleuthing , does anyone else have anymore

. He had been invited to the draft combine
"No worries mate I have played against most of them thrue the Championships, my old man is a coach, every game has been recorded and watched thoroughly, Also played in last years championships unfortunately I wasn't good enough to make the combines but have had a tiny bit of interest still, so you never know !"
" i have just played in the u18 championship for the second time and have just been invited to the draft combine "
"indiginous myself why would i boo adam goodes "
Steve Hucka ‏@SteveHucka 18 May 2014
@Robbo_heraldsun Like: Scared watching a Freo game, as a Eagles supporter Absolutely stoked was sitting next to Adam Simpson ! #topbloke !! this was when freo played Hawthorn in Tassie and Simmo was in the crowd watching the game .

View conversation
0 retweets0 likes
On Liam Duggan "I watched all his u18 championship games, and have even run him down and tackled him in the past and im a big lanky ruckmen, I think that's enough to have a opinion "
st kilda board about Eli Templeton
"I know Eli well he's a professional and will get everything out of himself he was a bargain for you guys !"

Ashton Dickenson ( Tassie ) seems to be a friend of his he mentioned him several times in his postings.

He has a brother.....
"I have watched Cockatoo in a game he played for thunder against the big river hawks, he's a freak was best on ground by a long way , My brother seems to think he's the nephew of che cockatoo collins ?"
Ashton dickenson plays for Clarence same team as Hibbered Eli played for Burnie big rivals to Clarence. Hibbered played as a ruck when he was a junior..When i talk to him next I'll ask if he's had a bigfooty account. That's if he will still talk to me now he's on a AFL list :D

Last edited:
Ashton dickenson plays for Clarence same team as Hibbered Eli played for Burnie big rivals to Clarence. Hibbered played as a ruck when he was a junior..When i talk to him next I'll ask if he's had a bigfooty account. That's if he will still talk to me now he's on a AFL list :D
Cool Hibbered got drafted and you know him , do you know if he supported the Eagles . My daughter just showed her face from being away doing schoolie week stuff and she said her school friend Joshua Schoenfeld got drafted to the suns . Everyone ribbing him about being a white Ranga gonna burn ( which is nasty of my daughter because her mother and 2 brothers are Rangas ) . Apparently Joshua bragging how he killed the time trial to my daughter .

Yeah couldn't find it anywhere.
Find "2014 Nab complete stats". Something along those lines there is a record of who played in 2014.

The guys who played in 2014 and are in the 15 squad are

Nick Dodge
Ryan Gardner
Isaac Franks
Jesse Johnson
Jordan Hayden

Think it's one of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan Gardiner at 196cm from Burnie and played both U/18 carnivals , fits the height , Tassie and both carnivals ....hasn't been drafted though .

Edit - Has been drafted to Geelong at pick 59 .

Last edited:
If the Huck man does come back to brag he'll be all like...

524b90d31605fb5d6400004e.gif

Found it! lol

View attachment 195927

Players that appear twice:

Logan Renolds ( 180cms)
Jordan Hayden ( 185cms)
Ryan Gardiner ( Drafted the Geelong) (196cms)
Nicolas Dodge (182)
Mitchell Rainbird (186)
Jesse Johnson. ( 193)
Issac Franks (193)

Now we know he must be tall from saying he was a ruckman
Could we cross check that against kids that were invited to the combine this year and not last?

Could we cross check that against kids that were invited to the combine this year and not last?

This is getting stalkish haha but these are who were invited this year:

2015 Draft Combine:

Nicholas Dodge – Lauderdale
Isaac Franks – Lauderdale
Ryan Gardiner – Burnie
Mitch Rainbird – Glenorchy
Jake Sushames – North Launceston

2014 Draft combine:

TASMANIA
Matt Hanson Western Storm
Caleb Hislop Burnie
Tim Jones Western Storm
Mitch Rainbird Glenorchy
Josh Watts Glenorchy

So there we go that is the one person who went to the combine twice and also under 18's.

This is getting stalkish haha but these are who were invited this year:

2015 Draft Combine:

Nicholas Dodge – Lauderdale
Isaac Franks – Lauderdale
Ryan Gardiner – Burnie
Mitch Rainbird – Glenorchy
Jake Sushames – North Launceston

2014 Draft combine:

TASMANIA
Matt Hanson Western Storm
Caleb Hislop Burnie
Tim Jones Western Storm
Mitch Rainbird Glenorchy
Josh Watts Glenorchy

So there we go that is the one person who went to the combine twice and also under 18's.
Pretty sure he said that he didn't make the 2014 combine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back