Selwood to Carlton!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Murray said:
Of course you are human - that is why you are telling lies about Selwood, it is purely a human trait.

Why aren't you at School today, are you wagging it, does your mum know?

Dont go to school mate! By the sounds of it you think im a year 7....LMAO What are you doing picking on a little year 7 you gutless internet junkie!

mark73 said:
I used to know his mothers sisters hairdresser who is a second cousin to Jenna Jameson who ****** one of John Howards associates who ran into the bakery owner in Bendigo who was talking to his fathers second best friend who said next year he was weighing up his options between Kangaroo Flat and Dunolly !!!

Any chance of an intro to Jenna?? :p

next_afl_player said:
Any chance of Selwood to Carlton!!

Selwood will go to Collingwood, Carlton cant afford him, Collingwood will pay Selwood some big money too.

Embers said:
Selwood will go to Collingwood, Carlton cant afford him, Collingwood will pay Selwood some big money too.

Collingwood fans can wish that but with Campos salary out the door...if Selwood enters the PSD, he is ours!

He's either going to remain a Lion or become a Blue.

deluxeman said:
Collingwood fans can wish that but with Campos salary out the door...if Selwood enters the PSD, he is ours!

He's either going to remain a Lion or become a Blue.

Correct. Campo + maybe Lappin leaving = cap room. Although Whitnall resisgning might hurt them. Selwood my declare a front loaded contract.

Just to the carlton girly boys on this thread Whitnall has got the contract that he was after much improved to what the club wanted to give him.
Even if you loose Campo and Lappin in the p.s.d for nothing ,you would be pushing to fit Selwood in your salary cap.

nature boy said:
Just to the carlton girly boys on this thread Whitnall has got the contract that he was after much improved to what the club wanted to give him.
Even if you loose Campo and Lappin in the p.s.d for nothing ,you would be pushing to fit Selwood in your salary cap.

who on carlton is taking up the all the money?

nature boy said:

Oh is that right Goose?

The word is that we're talking about $50000 max. Thats not going to stop a PSD seleciton. Regardless, its still far less than 2004 contract, saving $. Add loss of Campo and there is $, not much, but enough for a 20 year old.

Add end to the whole Mckernan / Beaumont debacle contracts, and there is enough for Selwood.

Good luck in your final tilt at the finals with your current list, Goosey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Presti_is_god said:
Correct. Campo + maybe Lappin leaving = cap room. Although Whitnall resisgning might hurt them. Selwood my declare a front loaded contract.

You Collingwood supporters were coming up with the same crap when Nick Stevens went into the PSD. Get over it already. If Selwood nominates for the PSD he'll be wearing navy blue next season. Unless ofcourse something more attractive comes along.

gandaal said:
I expect Selwood to sign up with Brisbane, but I'd love to see him at Carlton. A good young tagger is exactly what we need... not to mention a few other things :)

Oh and we can definately afford him if he enters the PSP, no doubt about that.

Sounds like he doesn't want to go in the PSD and will re-sign with the Lions. Would be a handy pick up at 1 or 2 in the PSD but sadly I don't think either of us will see that.
We may have to settle for M Lappin.

nature boy said:
typical collingwood feral ..talking out of your rectum ...come back when you know something

i aint saying this because i barrack for them but Selwood will be at Collingwood next year if he changes clubs. Was listening to SEN today and it was talked about and they spoke to his manager and he said "We are hoping he stays with the lions because players like to be 1 club players which is a good thing, but it does look doubtful, and it gives him the opportunity to return to Victoria"

Then he was asked what club looks like nabbing him, he replied "Well it looks like if he isnt a lion, he will be in black and white stripes next year."

So there you go.

Ferga18 said:
i aint saying this because i barrack for them but Selwood will be at Collingwood next year if he changes clubs. Was listening to SEN today and it was talked about and they spoke to his manager and he said "We are hoping he stays with the lions because players like to be 1 club players which is a good thing, but it does look doubtful, and it gives him the opportunity to return to Victoria"

Then he was asked what club looks like nabbing him, he replied "Well it looks like if he isnt a lion, he will be in black and white stripes next year."

So there you go.
He can't control where he goes now, if he goes now, other than naming his price. If he goes PSD, Carlton will pick him up. It's either Brisbane or Carlton for him.

Just to the carlton kids that replied to my thread.stevens,fevola,and dont forget what whitnalls manager said that his client to sign at carlton wanted a contract similar to fevola.

nature boy said:
Just to the carlton kids that replied to my thread.stevens,fevola,and dont forget what whitnalls manager said that his client to sign at carlton wanted a contract similar to fevola.
He didn't get Fevola's contract and in the end signed for less than others were offering and 200k less than what he was getting.

Don't pretend to know anything about Carlton's salary cap situation. If Selwood wants to put an unrealistic price on his head though, the Pies are welcome to him. Remembering the contract terms are set, you can't pay over the odds for one year and then reduce it the next year. It has to be an average.

He can actually choose where he wants to play! He can say to Carlton dont pick me in the PSD. If he wants to play for Collingwood, he can tell Carlton dont pick me please because I want to play for Collingwood. Carlton wont want to pick him then, because why pick a kid who dont want to play for you. So they do actually have a choice.

Last year in the pre-season draft, collingwood were going after Carracella as was richmond, but caracella told richmond dont pick me, i want to play for collingwood, so the tigers respected his decision and they went after trent knobal instead.

So if Troy wants to play at collingwood and not carlton he can say to carlton dont pick me because I wanna play at Collingwood....simple!

And Carlton havent even spoken to him yet, so maybe there not interested, ever thought of that. If they were interested it would have said in the herald sun today that carlton are also keen on Selwood. But it didnt!

Sorry if I am sounding like a smart a$$. Not having a go at anyone :)

Ferga18 said:
He can actually choose where he wants to play! He can say to Carlton dont pick me in the PSD. If he wants to play for Collingwood, he can tell Carlton dont pick me please because I want to play for Collingwood. Carlton wont want to pick him then, because why pick a kid who dont want to play for you. So they do actually have a choice.

Last year in the pre-season draft, collingwood were going after Carracella as was richmond, but caracella told richmond dont pick me, i want to play for collingwood, so the tigers respected his decision and they went after trent knobal instead.

So if Troy wants to play at collingwood and not carlton he can say to carlton dont pick me because I wanna play at Collingwood....simple!

And Carlton havent even spoken to him yet, so maybe there not interested, ever thought of that. If they were interested it would have said in the herald sun today that carlton are also keen on Selwood. But it didnt!

Although you're probably just clutching at straws, you're wrong. What you're suggesting is draft tampering. It's not on. You can name your price, but not your club.

Ferga18 said:

And is Nick Stevens in black and white stripes and Knobel a bluebagger according to your brainy theory? :rolleyes:

Tigers didn't want Caracella who's soft and at his price and needed a ruckmen instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Selwood to Carlton!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back