Selwood to Carlton!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ferga18 said:
He can actually choose where he wants to play! He can say to Carlton dont pick me in the PSD. If he wants to play for Collingwood, he can tell Carlton dont pick me please because I want to play for Collingwood. Carlton wont want to pick him then, because why pick a kid who dont want to play for you. So they do actually have a choice.

Last year in the pre-season draft, collingwood were going after Carracella as was richmond, but caracella told richmond dont pick me, i want to play for collingwood, so the tigers respected his decision and they went after trent knobal instead.

So if Troy wants to play at collingwood and not carlton he can say to carlton dont pick me because I wanna play at Collingwood....simple!

And Carlton havent even spoken to him yet, so maybe there not interested, ever thought of that. If they were interested it would have said in the herald sun today that carlton are also keen on Selwood. But it didnt!

Sorry if I am sounding like a smart a$$. Not having a go at anyone :)

That has to be one of the most ridiculous posts i've read on bf, if not the the most. You cannot nominate which club you go to, just the price you want to be paid. If Selwood nominates, he'll be at Carlton.

Travis Gaspar may be walking. Injury prone but is a key position backman unlike Saddington who is more of a flanker despite his height. We need key position depth for sure but if Selwood is in the PSD, we would have to go that way.

Maybe we should keep two spots open?

Ferga18 said:
He can actually choose where he wants to play! He can say to Carlton dont pick me in the PSD. If he wants to play for Collingwood, he can tell Carlton dont pick me please because I want to play for Collingwood. Carlton wont want to pick him then, because why pick a kid who dont want to play for you. So they do actually have a choice.

Last year in the pre-season draft, collingwood were going after Carracella as was richmond, but caracella told richmond dont pick me, i want to play for collingwood, so the tigers respected his decision and they went after trent knobal instead.

So if Troy wants to play at collingwood and not carlton he can say to carlton dont pick me because I wanna play at Collingwood....simple!

And Carlton havent even spoken to him yet, so maybe there not interested, ever thought of that. If they were interested it would have said in the herald sun today that carlton are also keen on Selwood. But it didnt!

Your brain doesn't work.

Ferga18 said:

Well if this post doesnt reinforce a stereotype, nothing will.

Ferga18 said:

you can't directly nominate your club, even suggesting your preference can land you in hot water (j schofield almost got de registered for this last PSD),
you can only nominate your price

hopefully you don't rely on the Herald-Sun for all your info.

The best case scenario for the blues is Lappin re-signs and Selwood rejects the lions contract. If neither Lappin or Selwood agree to terms with their current clubs what will happen? Selwood pick 1 in the PSD, Lappin pick 2 to the pies?

It's a shame Slowfield didn't get deregistered because he is past it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Selwood to Carlton!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back