Game Day Semi Final, 2019 - Brisbane Lions vs. GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I and others will be cheering for a 4 minutes straight during the 4th minutes of the 4th quarter to protest the continued robbery of Ryan bastinac at the selection table.

Please join me and other lions fans in protest
I’ll be doing this in my loungeroom.

I and others will be cheering for a 4 minutes straight during the 4th minutes of the 4th quarter to protest the continued robbery of Ryan bastinac at the selection table.

Please join me and other lions fans in protest

Basti was needed to captain the NEAFL side in the grand final. You’re not even in section 67 tonight so you’re dead to me.

Basti was needed to captain the NEAFL side in the grand final. You’re not even in section 67 tonight so you’re dead to me.

Elitist

Im hearing the same rumor, Hodge will low key retire tonight with a small send off if we lose.

won't happen though.

Probably Hodge's last game at the Gabba tonight.
Damn it's been such a storied season, hard but feels like we need to keep a lid on the sentiment because we could still have 3 more games. What if we just keep hodge training and if we need to next year we can get him in the intra season draft

Have heard that Hodgey will retire tonight if we lose. Some of the older hawks players flying up for the game.

Can also confirm that you can't retire when you win a place into a Prelim.
Beware the retiring player ala Carl Ditterich .......Toby n Cameron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had planned to travel up to the game with my brother and cousin, but unfortunately just couldn’t afford the cost of the trip. Come on boys, take care of the Giants, so I can watch you dismantle Collingwood live at the MCG next week!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back