Review Semi Final, 2024 - GWS vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against GWS?

• [1] Kai Lohmann

• [3] Joe Daniher

• [4] Callum Ah Chee

• [5] Josh Dunkley

• [6] Hugh McCluggage

• [7] Jarrod Berry

• [8] Will Ashcroft

• [9] Lachie Neale

• [13] Logan Morris

• [15] Dayne Zorko

• [16] Cam Rayner

• [23] Charlie Cameron

• [26] Conor McKenna (sub)

• [28] Jaspa Fletcher

• [30] Eric Hipwood

• [31] Harris Andrews

• [33] Zac Bailey

• [35] Ryan Lester

• [37] Brandon Starcevich

• [40] Jack Payne

• [43] Noah Answerth

• [44] Darcy Wilmot

• [46] Oscar McInerney

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t wait to actually re watch the game without the emotion and knowing the result.

I’ll also add, I usually don’t post in game day thread as I’m at games at home and when we play away I’m watching with family but I’m home alone tonight and i can see why I don’t post in them as I make and made way too many stupid comments even id be embarrassed reading again.
Nah, it’s all part of it. We all say nonsense when emotions are high! 😂

I also feel for GWS; I like them a lot as a footy club and Kingsley and their players so I feel for them tonight going out in straight sets after they really should have won both finals games.
The competition is so close - we probably should have finished 2nd and had two home games - we didn’t but we get a chance at it

We can win it all, they FINALLY have the belief. Geelong will be tough with the fresh legs but man oh man can we do it.

So much to like tonight but one of the best things was we came up with a fantastic plan B to open up the forward 50 by just having Joe there and then trusted our smalls to get to work.

The best part of it all was it was our kids who really stood up + Joe and Noah.

Berry was MASSIVE, so much unsung work and 1 per centers. We finally owned the big moments, this might be the game we look back on for our next period of dominance.

I know Rayner had some stuff ups but I LOVED that he wanted to take the game on his back, he threw himself at everything, was great to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now did any of you silly gooses give yourself a heart attack and or do yourself a mischief before the whole entire game was over??
X-vxE3MaDq2mkH3Ty-mAsHF8ZHqI6ZJ2QtePA1yay-8.jpg

Can’t wait to actually re watch the game without the emotion and knowing the result.

I’ll also add, I usually don’t post in game day thread as I’m at games at home and when we play away I’m watching with family but I’m home alone tonight and i can see why I don’t post in them as I make and made way too many stupid comments even id be embarrassed reading again.

You’re fine McIvor, you wore your heart on your sleeve…enjoy the win brother 🥰

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Semi Final, 2024 - GWS vs. Brisbane Lions

Back