Review Semi Final, 2024 - GWS vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against GWS?

• [1] Kai Lohmann

• [3] Joe Daniher

• [4] Callum Ah Chee

• [5] Josh Dunkley

• [6] Hugh McCluggage

• [7] Jarrod Berry

• [8] Will Ashcroft

• [9] Lachie Neale

• [13] Logan Morris

• [15] Dayne Zorko

• [16] Cam Rayner

• [23] Charlie Cameron

• [26] Conor McKenna (sub)

• [28] Jaspa Fletcher

• [30] Eric Hipwood

• [31] Harris Andrews

• [33] Zac Bailey

• [35] Ryan Lester

• [37] Brandon Starcevich

• [40] Jack Payne

• [43] Noah Answerth

• [44] Darcy Wilmot

• [46] Oscar McInerney

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Special shout out to Brent Daniels. Won a semi for them against us in 2019. Lost it for ‘em tonight.

Last edited:

Special shout out to Brent Daniels if he’s reading the forum. Won a semi for them against us in 2019. Lost it for ‘em tonight.
I also have a photographic memory and imprint of that moment and it's emotional impact. His pained expressions now sustain me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jarrod Berry

Will Ashcroft has arrived on the biggest of stages. Two fantastic games in a row. Peaking at the right time in the return from the ACL. I remember North fans saying how much better Sheezel is and particularly talking him up more and more during Ashcroft’s absence which a large portion of the footy community seemed to jump on. Ashcroft’s incredible debut season was largely forgotten due to the ACL.

Now don’t get me wrong, Sheezel is a gun. Love watching him. But Ashcroft is another level playing as a mid in finals and almost single handedly turning the tide for his team. Sheezel racks em up off half back but Will is king mixing it at the contest with the big guns.

Special shout out to Brent Daniels. Won a semi for them against us in 2019. Lost it for ‘em tonight.

One of the most painful games of footy I've ever watched. Makes tonight even sweeter

Unsung heroes with the roles they play most weeks but wow Berry and Ah Chee were phenomenal tonight. The only two who played all 4 quarters and stood up not only when we were 7 goals down but also at the end with the game there for the taking. Absolutely love their selflessness and team orientated efforts. Quality players and men

Amazing comeback. I feel like I might finally get my dream of a Swans-Lions Grand Final.

Cal Ah Chee will go down as a legend of the Lions. So unheralded, but so inspirational the disregard he has for his body and his ability to always get the best out of himself for someone that has spent the better part of his career on the fringes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Semi Final, 2024 - GWS vs. Brisbane Lions

Back