News Semi Final Shown Live at Visy Park on Big Screen - Sat 17th Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Blue Light Cinema at Visy Park

Great idea by the Club, but I'll be watching at home where my drinking, smoking and swearing won't upset anyone other than the neighbours. :thumbsu:

Go Blues!

I'm just guessing here, but I would think the screen would be one of the mobile big screens you would see on the home straight at the races, regardless of what size I will be there any who :thumbsu:

Hi guys,

The LED screen will be three metres tall and five metres wide.

Also, please note that there will be heaps of seating undercover if the rain arrives. Fingers crossed it doesn't.

Luca @ CFC Media.
Glad to see things were "ironed out"!

Just out of interest, can people bring Footy and have a kick or does the club not want this to happen?

Glad to see things were "ironed out"!

Just out of interest, can people bring Footy and have a kick or does the club not want this to happen?

Hi Gordon.

That should be fine, but please be mindful of little kids running around.

Gates open at six so if you get in early you should be able to have a kick at the Heatley Stand end of the ground.

Luca @ CFC.

Mods, can someone change the title of the thread to add "Semi Final Shown Live at Visy Park on Big Screen", some people may not have actually bothered looking yet with an ambiguous title.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing as a lot of you will be heading to the city anyway, why not duck in earlier and watch the Northern Bullants upset Port Melbourne to hand them their first loss of the season?

The ball is bounced at 2:10pm (Saturday) at TEAC Oval (North Port Oval). After comeback wins against Bendigo in the Elimination Final and North Ballarat in the Semi-Final, the spirits are high at Preston. It would be great to see a large crowd get behind the Ants as they look to cause an upset. :thumbsu:

/Plug.

Seeing as a lot of you will be heading to the city anyway, why not duck in earlier and watch the Northern Bullants upset Port Melbourne to hand them their first loss of the season?

The ball is bounced at 2:10pm (Saturday) at TEAC Oval (North Port Oval). After comeback wins against Bendigo in the Elimination Final and North Ballarat in the Semi-Final, the spirits are high at Preston. It would be great to see a large crowd get behind the Ants as they look to cause an upset. :thumbsu:

/Plug.
Twas the plan!

You better head down there... no more excuse!

I had to think for a second who you were. ;)

I'm not heading to the Ants. I'll probably head down to Visy.

Not sure what my plans are for the game yet, and it is unlikely that I will be heading down to Visy Park, but this is a great idea by the club regardless.

Not true, if the great Jeremias can't make it, all is wasted

/Plug.
always torn when these teams play. i like bullants for obviously the carlton players. but my family have been port melbourne fans and even a couple players for a few generations.

when it comes down to it in this game i will support port. obviously nothing will equal my love for the blues though. (never told my missus that, but im sure she can guess)

Remove this Banner Ad

News Semi Final Shown Live at Visy Park on Big Screen - Sat 17th Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

Back