Game Day SEMI-FINAL: West Coast Eagles vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats came out to get the ball and smash the ball carrier.
We went into our shell.
Not even Shue and Darls could show the rest how to do it.
I expect a rev from the coach and a reverse result in the second.

Get a rocket up you Eagles, ffs shit effort!

Felt off from the opening, thought we may have steadied but nup. We're just slightly off with everything in going forward, and Geelong are playing their one good finals game tonight. :/

Will need a Herculean turnaround and not sure the boys are in the right frame of mind for it.

Great ****ing timing ASADA campaigners.

Sheed just awful.

Waterman that kick into 50 was attocious.

And **** me im here sitting at the ground watching hutch tag space. Why play this bloke if he doesnt have a role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were rattled early, and look a bit haphazard. Scoreline is horrible, but we're not out of it, just can't think too much about it. Hurn and Schofield have been solid at least. Darling, Kennedy and NN look on. Need to try to get a quick goals from stoppage to steady.

Anyone saying we'd be up for this is lying. This team although good enough to win a flag is also mentally soft. Just like vs Port after the Gaff hit. Just like our GF after the drugs shit that came up during GF week. It sucks and I love the whole 'family first' stuff we've been peddling but it opens you up to be soft mentally.

Felt off from the opening, thought we may have steadied but nup. We're just slightly off with everything in going forward, and Geelong are playing their one good finals game tonight. :/

Will need a Herculean turnaround and not sure the boys are in the right frame of mind for it.

Great ******* timing ASADA campaigners.

Why you blaming ASADA?

Blame that **** head rioli

Got ourselves back into the game briefly, but that last two goals were an absolute killer.

This is going to be a long way back from here, and I'll be very surprised (happily surprised) if we can do so.

Great ******* timing ASADA campaigners.

I really don't think that had much effect, tbh. Can't keep making excuses. Essendon we a training drill, we're adapting to real finals footy now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day SEMI-FINAL: West Coast Eagles vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back