Coaching Staff Senior Coach: John Worsfold - Thank you John

Remove this Banner Ad

Because the team is riddled with injury and cooked?
Yep let's sack the coach.
As an observation, are you happy with how he has decided to not try anything different since we kicked our only goal in the first minute of the match?

With an insipid performance like this no matter the injury toll, the writing is on the wall here. I don't agree but I think Woosha is gone.

Woosha will be coach in 2020 unless he steps down himself.

The appointment of Caracella tells me that the club believes that if they surround him with high quality people, the success will come.

If Essendon fails to make finals next year, he is gone for sure and one of Rutten/Caracella will take over. But, the supporters wanting his head will have to wait another 12 months.

Because the team is riddled with injury and cooked?
Yep let's sack the coach.

McGrath, Merrett, Gleeson, Shiel, Zaka, Redman, McKenna, Hooker, Brown, Ambrose, D Clarke, McKernan, Stringer, Tippa and Fantasia are out there. We’ve down... but ****.

Mate it’s over. We’ve kicked a goal in nearly 3 quarters of footy against a middle of the road side.

Our performance hasn’t improved since 2017.

McGrath, Merrett, Gleeson, Shiel, Zaka, Redman, McKenna, Hooker, Brown, Ambrose, D Clarke, McKernan, Stringer, Tippa and Fantasia are out there. We’ve down... but fu**.

Mate it’s over. We’ve kicked a goal in nearly 3 quarters of footy against a middle of the road side.

Our performance hasn’t improved since 2017.

Ok

The appointment of Caracella tells me that the club believes that if they surround him with high quality people, the success will come.

If Essendon fails to make finals next year, he is gone for sure and one of Rutten/Caracella will take over. But, the supporters wanting his head will have to wait another 12 months.

The results indicate differently. One of the most experienced coaches around should not need those high quality people around him....unless he is a fraud.

Some time you need to team up with the bad guys for the right end.

Where are the coterie heads right now?

Come on guys, let's not pretend that injuries have anything to do with what is on display. Injuries would explain a 5 goal loss. This is a rabble of a team that doesn't have the physical intensity and strength nor does it have the system to be anything but bystanders when a decent opponent comes to play.

Hey, at least we brought in experienced players to protect our position in the finals.

Jesus himself is not going to be able to coach this side as an assistant while this fool is at the helm.

Yeah it's time. We're in this situation because we were chasing tail all year trying to make up lost ground from shit preparation to the season.
Injuries gets you a loss. But this is beyond a standard loss. We have 1 goal to HT. We're 90 points down at 3QT.

It's time to rip the bandaid off and move on to prepare for next year.

Winning a final was the pass mark. Not making it is unacceptable.

Some time you need to team up with the bad guys for the right end.

Where are the coterie heads right now?

Come on guys, let's not pretend that injuries have anything to do with what is on display. Injuries would explain a 5 goal loss. This is a rabble of a team that doesn't have the physical intensity and strength nor does it have the system to be anything but bystanders when a decent opponent comes to play.

Hey, at least we brought in experienced players to protect our position in the finals.

Jesus himself is not going to be able to coach this side as an assistant while this fool is at the helm.

A while back there was murmurings of a revolt of the assistant coaches against Woosha. It went quiet for a while. Winning a few games helps. However This performance smells like the revolt of the assistant coaches never went away and the players have joined in. If this is really the truth, Woosha is probably gone, but I want the assistants gone too. All of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wake me up in 12 months. I can't take another year of this shit.

not sure how anyone can defend this

We had close to our strongest team on the park in rd1 and we got flogged - we are right back to where we started.

I don't want to disregard what the team has accomplished prior to the last fortnight, but tonight's performance is a ****ing joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaching Staff Senior Coach: John Worsfold - Thank you John

Remove this Banner Ad

Back