Racing September Daily Punt- RIP Mikaela Claridge & Mel Tyndall

Who wins the Golden Rose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolute **** smoker of a horse. The kind of WFA G1 he was destined to win was one with Miss Leonidas running second.

Also why didn’t you lead first up waller you dumb ass flog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s not as if he drops dead at 1001m mark.

He’s a 1100m G1 winner on heavy. You would rather him in the Everest than a lot of horses because if he can dictate and get some bias his way (like catzel has) on a firm deck he’d be a great shout of running well.

It’s not as if he drops dead at 1001m mark.

He’s a 1100m G1 winner on heavy. You would rather him in the Everest than a lot of horses because if he can dictate and get some bias his way (like catzel has) on a firm deck he’d be a great shout of running well.
naaa i am his 2nd biggest fan after you but he would need EVERYTHING to go his way. He won tonight but i thought he would win easier. He still over raced a bit but thats him. Once again Lord of the Skies reincarnated!! they are twins

Yeah like I said it wouldn’t be a fluke if he won. I think he’s a 850m horse but he can win over 1000 and has won a 1100 on heavy. 1200 will come down to maturity and tempo in the race. I can’t recall a race NS has dictated at a less than hectic tempo and not bolted in of recent time. If he gets pressured, even over 1000 he doesn’t stay the trip.(like tonight) he’s underperformed, not got the distance and still won.

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing September Daily Punt- RIP Mikaela Claridge & Mel Tyndall

Back