Racing September Daily Punt Thread - Is Zaaki The New Winx?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingratiating and Artorious were both a bit flat second up. I reckon that can happen sometimes with these horses that have tough 2yo campaigns and produce a big one first up.

Ok I’m reaching, clearly the best horse in the race, but I wouldn’t be shocked to see him rolled.

Ingratiating and Artorious were both a bit flat second up. I reckon that can happen sometimes with these horses that have tough 2yo campaigns and produce a big one first up.

Ok I’m reaching, clearly the best horse in the race, but I wouldn’t be shocked to see him rolled.

Artorius was flat first up, the horses just improved ahead of him second up. Ingratiating similar, but was hugely overrated on what i saw first up as I said at the time. Artorius is building OK, I think he's legitmately on track to win a guineas quite handsomely and wouldn't surprise on saturday. The price on Anamoe is about trust, his last start doesn't get him to $1.90 it's how he looked doing it and how is previous 2yo profile matched that. He looks like he will continue on and improve. Some don't, he could be a big tease and never get there but it does look likely to my eye he keeps improving and claims best 3yo of this crop.

Best grand final camp going wouldnt shock me if Artorious is juiced up to his eyes to win this.

Grand final camp is code for your actually an average trainer who flukes a group 1 every know and then. Not that you know how to peak them.

See Hawkes, Wayne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a shame to see a Gp1 quality field in the Gp2 Shorts last week, then an average Moir and almost certainly an average Manikato served up at Gp1 level.

Given the new dynamics post Everest if they don't look to re-schedule either one or both are headed for a downgrade you would think.

It's a shame to see a Gp1 quality field in the Gp2 Shorts last week, then an average Moir and almost certainly an average Manikato served up at Gp1 level.

Given the new dynamics post Everest if they don't look to re-schedule either one or both are headed for a downgrade you would think.

What was last race the pattern downgraded in vic/nsw?

They will just swap designation in a couple of years once the average rating of placegetters is looked at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back