SEQAFL Division 1 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

I absolutely find that a good kid may not take any further part this season disappointing! And I agree that the coach can make the decision not to play him! but I completely disagree with the comment that the coach can control a players on field action! He can react to a players action but how can he possibly control what a player will do, be it unprovoked or in retaliation to something?
Will not defend Shane's reasoning behind him selecting him each week, but did Stan Alves stand down Tony Lockett after his incident with Danny Caven (after his 6 week suspension) Danny was out for 20 weeks? I am sure you can think up 1000 more situations where a club stands by their player and not all of them aren't without argument from the outside, right or wrong.
And yes, I stand by my comments about him being a rubbish human! however I am going by his on field behaviour, as I don't know the bloke outside of this!

I absolutely find that a good kid may not take any further part this season disappointing! And I agree that the coach can make the decision not to play him! but I completely disagree with the comment that the coach can control a players on field action! He can react to a players action but how can he possibly control what a player will do, be it unprovoked or in retaliation to something?
Will not defend Shane's reasoning behind him selecting him each week, but did Stan Alves stand down Tony Lockett after his incident with Danny Caven (after his 6 week suspension) Danny was out for 20 weeks? I am sure you can think up 1000 more situations where a club stands by their player and not all of them aren't without argument from the outside, right or wrong.
And yes, I stand by my comments about him being a rubbish human! however I am going by his on field behaviour, as I don't know the bloke outside of this!
PBC GFs are similair.....

Leaderboard, Stuyd is dominating but Tiger G who was 3 points of the perfect round last week is closing in. Bigfooty right behind.

Paddlepop, stop tipping UQ!

Tips Margin
stuyd 49 302
Tiger G 46 320
BigfootyQLD 46 347
Dezario 44 410
Pinky951 41 272
paddlepop33 39 266
Smy1305 35 435

Leaderboard, Stuyd is dominating but Tiger G who was 3 points of the perfect round last week is closing in. Bigfooty right behind.

Paddlepop, stop tipping UQ!
Hahaha loyalty tipping, think smy is the same don't remember him tipping against Maroochy? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like he is continuing to play Kwhit so no action taken by the AFLQ it seems or Mayne decided not to protest.

Looks like he is continuing to play Kwhit so no action taken by the AFLQ it seems or Mayne decided not to protest.

The great thing about footy smy is there is always someone at some stage who will have your measure, guaranteed...And given some of the posts on here about him it will be sooner rather than later that someone will square up.

Leaderboard after RD 11

Tips Margin
stuyd 54 312
Tiger G 51 339
BigfootyQLD 51 351
Dezario 49 426
Pinky951 46 303
paddlepop33 43 306
Smy1305 40 443

My tips rd 12
Springwood 45
Maroochydore
Mayne
Cooly
Magpies
PBC

Putting them in for RD 13 in advance too .

Cooly 15
Mayne
PBC
Burleigh
Springwood
Surfers

Springwood 56
Maroochydore
Surfers Paradise
Coolangatta
Western Magpies
Palm Beach Currumbin