State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing that the game is being played at Perth Stadium, I wonder if the Rabbits have pulled down their fence, so that we can get in?

View attachment 2050427
I'm glad someone else has brought up another example of the continued flagrant attempts by these traitors to our country to secede.

I want to know if they've conquered the emus yet. Are they still cowardly attacking your family sante?

We're off to WA this weekend Allies... Mrs T's Private jet is ready, anyone need a lift?
and we ARE much cheaper than Jetstar...

jet.PNG
Please note: As usual any OOB's travel in first class free of charge Dingster BRAB Braklet thewizardmelon U2tigers - and this includes you Grav as the OOB's 'shortlist' recruiter.
You're welcome!

and DemurePrincess will greet you as she's probably not lacing up the qooty boots this weekend.
I am guessing this damicky knowing she's been a naughty Princess

We're off to WA this weekend Allies... Mrs T's Private jet is ready, anyone need a lift?
and we ARE much cheaper than Jetstar...

View attachment 2050549
Please note: As usual any OOB's travel in first class free of charge Dingster BRAB Braklet thewizardmelon U2tigers - and this includes you Grav as the OOB's 'shortlist' recruiter.
You're welcome!

and DemurePrincess will greet you as she's probably not lacing up the qooty boots this weekend.
I am guessing this damicky knowing she's been a naughty Princess
You normally charge your players? 😯

You normally charge your players? 😯
yes absolutely...but please keep this quiet

* It's know as a 'write off' and is just one of the ways we OOBs can go way over the qooty salary cap

Cheaper you reckon? 🤔

Hold our beer:

Yes, similar TIF but we ARE fancy and cheap!

NB: I do like the idea of throwing in some Blitzen and garden gloves for our travelers

Trash Dumping GIF

Allies have arrived.

yes absolutely...but please keep this quiet

* It's know as a 'write off' and is just one of the ways we OOBs can go way over the qooty salary cap
Ooooo…ok….all hush-hush and all that. Gotcha.
Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheaper you reckon? 🤔

Hold our beer:

Not only do you want to secede from Australia, you want to maintain the racist stereotypes.

Goodness me. How to alienate in one easy lesson.

Compared to the Allies, where all are welcome, from everywhere.

Do better.

Bit of a troubling day in Perth. Some cloud has rolled in this afternoon and dropped the temperature from the lovely mid-twenties to a brisk low-twenties. Allies- you didn't have to bring your poxy weather with you!

Bit of a troubling day in Perth. Some cloud has rolled in this afternoon and dropped the temperature from the lovely mid-twenties to a brisk low-twenties. Allies- you didn't have to bring your poxy weather with you!
Doubtful.

Yours all comes off the Indian Ocean, doesn't it?

Go and yell at clouds instead, old man.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back