State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - South Australia vs Allies @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Most South Australians hate themselves
200w.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We helped by going down by 90 points at the shithole on the Parade
My real team lost down at Victor, but I do like mentioning that The Parade is a muddy shitheap.

Or a shitty mudheap.

My real team lost down at Victor, but I do like mentioning that The Parade is a muddy shitheap.

Or a shitty mudheap.
I'd almost want to watch Married at First Sight before going back to The Parade (I did say almost).

My son is about to play his 9th game of footy - he's yet to experience what it's like to lose. Only 4 weeks until finals, and I think I'm fighting a losing battle, trying to keep his emotions grounded. I mentioned the American football team from a few years ago that won every single game, but then lost the Superbowl.........

My son is about to play his 9th game of footy - he's yet to experience what it's like to lose. Only 4 weeks until finals, and I think I'm fighting a losing battle, trying to keep his emotions grounded. I mentioned the American football team from a few years ago that won every single game, but then lost the Superbowl.........

New England Patriots

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - South Australia vs Allies @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back