State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Allies v Vic Metro at the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Um, besides entertainment??

That is true. They sure as hell ain't going to bore you to the point you're a cadaver staring blankly at a mobile phone.

I am taking my daughter to see the Washington Generals tonight

They must be due for another win
They did win a game in the early 2000's
I remember someone did a thing interviewing the people were there it was actually really interesting.
It had something to do with them so bonus shot rule and they kept missing, the Generals gave it back for a couple late shots and they missed twice.
The crowd were kinda of in shock apparently, the announcers panic ,they obviously didn't know what to do.
Apparently a real shit show.
I'll see if I can find something about it

I remember someone did a thing interviewing the people were there it was actually really interesting.
It had something to do with them so bonus shot rule and they kept missing, the Generals gave it back for a couple late shots and they missed twice.
The crowd were kinda of in shock apparently, the announcers panic ,they obviously didn't know what to do.

Globetrotters won by 4 points

I wrote a hilarious post after being named at Ruck Rover.
Unfortunately it was in the submission thread.
I'm.going to post it again and pretend it's the first time I posted it.

#cookedgoose

Good to see reputations matter and I'm on ball .

Vic Metro are in more trouble than the American democracy process. (Trump and Biden, can you believe of 400 mil people these are the choices)

In the words of Mr T (or Clubber Lang really) I predict pain.

Globetrotters won by 4 points
Again, I really should dig out my old copy of Fast Break Pro 2013 and reboot the Sweet Basketball Association.

Good to see reputations matter and I'm on ball .

Vic Metro are in more trouble than the American democracy process. (Trump and Biden, can you believe of 400 mil people these are the choices)

In the words of Mr T (or Clubber Lang really) I predict pain.
Oh I see I'm lining up on The Filth Wizard

Polish_20240628_213949364.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Robertio, need to do any digging at your place?

Just won a casual 300 dollars at the slots tonight. Thank you 5 Dragons Deluxe Emerald Edition !! Good sign/omen for the Metrosexuals v Allies I would have thought :)

I didn't make it on the teamsheet... :confounded:

THANKS DICKY

I didn't make it on the teamsheet... :confounded:

THANKS DICKY

Waterboy GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back