State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Allies v Vic Metro at the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

I still cant believe this is the best Vic metro could come up with.
Embarrassing really.
The best?
John Candy No GIF by Laff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Yep, you've been hitting the ketamine waaaaaay too hard.

I didn't think that was possible.

Narrator: Even though it's past midnight, JC still hurriedly checks over his shoulder to make sure no one he knows saw him type that juvenile attempt at humour.

I didn't think that was possible.

Narrator: Even though it's past midnight, JC still hurriedly checks over his shoulder to make sure no one he knows saw him type that juvenile attempt at humour.
I woke up to this
Morning Captain hope you'll have climbed out of the K hoke by Sunday to dominate

I don't know is it because of you myblueroan, but i feel the need to play some horse related music here.:laughv1:

If anyone else has some ideas to bring the table as well then that would be great!

First of all we have this old classic from the band America.

There's this classic from the Stones as well.

This one is a bit more silly, but it's the only other horse related song i could think of here.:laughv1:

It was performed by a band from Derry in Northern Ireland called the Divine Comedy.

It was used for a segment in the Irish tv comedy series Father Ted.

Last edited:
I don't know is it because of you myblueroan, but i feel the need to play some horse related music here.:laughv1:

If anyone else has some ideas to bring the table as well then that would be great!

First of all we have this old classic from the band America.

There's this classic from the Stones as well.

This one is a bit more silly, but it's the only other horse related song i could think of here.:laughv1:

It was performed by a band from Derry in Northern Ireland called the Divine Comedy.

It was used for a segment in the Irish tv comedy series Father Ted.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Allies v Vic Metro at the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Back