State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Allies v Vic Metro at the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

I still cant believe this is the best Vic metro could come up with.
Embarrassing really.
Ha! I've kept up my training at the Secret Spanish Riding School here in Vienna and if you think flying Daleks was a shock? You Allied dummies won't know what hit you. Been sending back detailed instructive vids for James Colorado and team.
So we'll be flying come game time.
You poor suckers.
No-one expects the Spanish Riding School Inquisition
Ha Ha Reaction GIF by The Joy Experiment

images-33.jpeg

Last edited:

Ha! I've kept up my training at the Secret Spanish Riding School here in Vienna and if you think flying Daleks was a shock? You Allied dummies won't know what hit you. Been sending back detailed instructive vids for James Colorado and team.
So we'll be flying come game time.
You poor suckers.
No-one expects the Spanish Riding School Inquisition
Ha Ha Reaction GIF by The Joy Experiment
Well, no, nobody would be expecting the Spanish inquisition in Vienna. An Austrian one, quite likely.

Its main weapon being fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency and a fanatical devotion to the force.

And flying? Sounds like this pony has been going down the K-hole.

Well, no, nobody would be expecting the Spanish inquisition in Vienna. An Austrian one, quite likely.

It's main weapon being fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency and a fanatical devotion to the force.

Well, if the Habsburgs were to somehow return to their former glory overnight, the Spanish Inquisition would not feel too out of place in Vienna.

I still cant believe this is the best Vic metro could come up with.
Embarrassing really.

You will be one blushing Goose when that team embarrasses you on...whenever the game is.

Feels just like home here, team sheet yet to be posted, no Pickitt posting.

Maybe I should post the Allies teamsheet with an incorrect round number to make you feel really at home.

Well, if the Habsburgs were to somehow return to their former glory overnight, the Spanish Inquisition would not feel too out of place in Vienna.
I'm sure interbreeding never goes out of fashion in Austria.

I'm sure interbreeding never goes out of fashion in Austria.

Careful, there's a whole state in the Allies which has to deal with more inbreeding jokes per head than the rest of the country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goose switched on for a big game.
After the umpires snubbed me in the Mobbs I'm more motivated than a 14 yo looking for Taylor Swift tickets.
I'll be wracking up disposals quicker than the hawk tuah girl is getting unsolicited PM's from incels.

Side note, I reckon that Vic metro players are the type to be sending said DMs

Last edited:
.I'll be wracking up disposals quicker the hawk tuah girl is getting unsolicited PM's from incels.

Side note, I reckon that Vic metro players are the type to be sending said DMs
Still waiting to hear back.

Its main weapon being fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency and a fanatical devotion to the force.

EXactly! Which is why our chief weapons are fear and surprise! Geez, it's not that hard Moginie. Not like it will be for your mob on...ummm...whenever the bloody game is.😛🐎🍎
I also bought knight's armour for our team which makes us ultra defensive, if not a bit slow in attack 🤔
Hmmm...I think J.C might nix those.

You will be one blushing Goose when that team embarrasses you on...whenever the game is.
Are you guys planning a guard of honour, maybe present me with a plaque or something.
That would definitely embarrassment.
This may surprise you, despite my many many many plaudits, the pomp and ceremony makes me feel a little uneasy

EXactly! Which is why our chief weapons are fear and surprise! Geez, it's not that hard Moginie. Not like it will be for your mob on...ummm...whenever the bloody game is.😛🐎🍎
I also bought knight's armour for our team which makes us ultra defensive, if not a bit slow in attack 🤔
Hmmm...I think J.C might nix those.
One would think that an extra 25kg would make it very difficult to waddle, let alone fly like a Dalek.

Or they could fly in the same way that bricks don't.

Are you guys planning a guard of honour, maybe present me with a plaque or something.
That would definitely embarrassment.
This may surprise you, despite my many many many plaudits, the pomp and ceremony makes me feel a little uneasy
We were planning to give you a fruit bowl to store your thoughts!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back