State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Western Australia v Vic Country at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Some say ducks are blessed, mythical creatures that bring fortune and abundance.

What they don't dwell on is that we also kick the shit outta qooties. Thanks for trying, Counts!

TIL Roger Merrett played for the Bears of Brisbane AND Las Vegas.
There’s a reason why he is an icon from our early years…
To the point of featuring in drafts of our logo

2 : 7.05 {rFP} - @MWPP let's fly toward goal.
2 : 7.12 {rFP} - And MWPP doesn't disappoint us.
Western Australia : 4.1.25
Vic Country : 6.3.39

: 7.05 {rFP} - MWPP let's fly toward goal.
2 : 7.12 {rFP} - And MWPP doesn't disappoint us.
Western Australia : 4.1.25
Vic Country : 6.3.39

season 2 GIF
Perhaps my best goal all year

In a dour game fantasy-wise it looks like @MWPP was the clear BOG and had great support from fellow Wazza stars @Tonga Bob and @Freofalcon which proved too much
It was definitely a team effort but it felt good to get a run through the middle.

Thanks for posting Wosh and for the week Counts

To my fellow sandgropers - time to hit The Camfield

As long as all clubs take it seriously, remember players were pulling out left right and centre.

I agree, there needs to be incentives to play and ensure that clubs won't intervene.

Ljp86 has been dragged already, who is my next victim?

You were doing such a good job spudding it up out there, there was no need for me to be on the ground.

Never mind, now I am replaced by a Headless chook

All part of the plan of me heading to the bench earlier.

Those Swans have claws...I'll be off to the med room soon.
View attachment 2035106

Wosh's toenails need a trim.

Great win, Black Swans!! The first quarter was not a great start at all but we fought our way back into the contest during the second term before taking charge in the third quarter with eight goals (8.0 if you don't mind!). The last term saw us extend the lead a bit more to take a fairly comfortable victory in the end.

MWPP had a very good game in the midfueld and was ably supported by BLUEALLTHRU, serial_thrilla and Purple Jesus whilst Tonga Bob and Freofalcon did the job up forward with five goals and four goals respectively. Our defence was also very resolute after quarter time and kept Victoria Country to just six goals in the last quarters to also aid our cause.

Nice to get a first up win which is always helpful in a competition like this. Next round has us playing against South Australia in what will be a testing affair. :thumbsu:

Go Black Swans!! :thumbsu:

I agree, there needs to be incentives to play and ensure that clubs won't intervene.

You were doing such a good job spudding it up out there, there was no need for me to be on the ground.

All part of the plan of me heading to the bench earlier.

Wosh's toenails need a trim.
3 days late to the party, well done!

We may be three hours behind in the warmer months, but we aren't 30 years behind like South Australia.
True dat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back