State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - Vic Metro vs Vic Country at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm actually considering buying here. Walking distance to current job, train ride to future better job, and there's always something going on.
I used to live in Box Hill and it's a fantastic place to live.

I would buy an apartment there if I could find one that didn't have a 5k a year body corp.

I don't think I'll be taking on board any posting hints from you Senor. If you want the league to grow and attract new posters then acceptance and tolerance of a broad range of styles and interests is probably a better way of encouraging folks to stay.
MAybe go to a nice wine bar and play Glory Days on repeat.
cheers.
Have a travel photo.
20240702_183001.jpg
Oh hang on...you're a tiggers supporter.
Never mind carry on. You have to let it out somewhere.😄🥂

I don't think I'll be taking on board any posting hints from you Senor. If you want the league to grow and attract new posters then acceptance and tolerance of a broad range of styles and interests is probably a better way of encouraging folks to stay.
MAybe go to a nice wine bar and play Glory Days on repeat.
cheers.
Have a travel photo.
View attachment 2037524
Oh hang on...you're a tiggers supporter.
Never mind carry on. You have to let it out somewhere.😄🥂
Trying to work out where this is.

Colourful buildings remind me of South America but the people in the pic are too white. So it's probably Europe, especially with the mini stone tower. Water doesn't seem like a coastline, more a river/lake. If I never knew the regional architecture I get this argh!

Guessing Croatia but don't feel confident. I'm not a pro-GeoGuesser that's for sure.

Elevators are expensive
Yeah, but I would almost be willing to pay the 5k just for someone else to go through the rigmarole of putting the bins out.

Well a meowdy to you too, FG.

View attachment 2036892

These cowboy boots are incredibly comfy though, not gonna lie. pewpew.

View attachment 2036890
You are the only Metro flog that hasn't gone straight to the same place of "You're a hillbilly, YOU ARE A HILLBILLY! I AM ZEUS COMPARED TO YOU, I LIVE IN A PENTHOUSE! YOU ARE A HILLBILLY, YOU LIVE ON A FARM! WITH COWS AND PIGS."

I'm somewhat dissapointed.

Trying to work out where this is.

Colourful buildings remind me of South America but the people in the pic are too white. So it's probably Europe, especially with the mini stone tower. Water doesn't seem like a coastline, more a river/lake. If I never knew the regional architecture I get this argh!

Guessing Croatia but don't feel confident. I'm not a pro-GeoGuesser that's for sure.
Ooh close. But no.🤣
Vernazza.

You are the only Metro flog that hasn't gone straight to the same place of "You're a hillbilly, YOU ARE A HILLBILLY! I AM ZEUS COMPARED TO YOU, I LIVE IN A PENTHOUSE! YOU ARE A HILLBILLY, YOU LIVE ON A FARM! WITH COWS AND PIGS."

I'm somewhat dissapointed.
Cows and pigs? are you a millionaire?

It takes just over 2 hours to drive from my house to 20kms from the MCG and it takes roughly the same amount of time to go the last 20kms to the game.

Anyone who thinks that living with that in the shithole that is more car park than road is normal, and not a waste of your life, is a glutton for punishment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It takes just over 2 hours to drive from my house to 20kms from the MCG and it takes roughly the same amount of time to go the last 20kms to the game.

Anyone who thinks that living with that in the shithole that is more car park than road is normal, and not a waste of your life, is a glutton for punishment.
Not that I go to the footy but if I did it just catch the train

Whoah fella. Calm....easssyyyy .
Good boy.
🥕🍎🐎☺️

Qooty Commentary File - QOOTY (Quick Footy) Version 10.5
Qooty Website - http://qooty.footypedia.com

Match commencing shortly ... VM0 v VC0

Rich (BB code):
                       VC0
James Colorado              spudmaster               JackNah_8
ClarkeM                     TheGoatBaron             FootyGuy13

NaturalDisaster             Senor M                  beez
royboy2                     Jabba73                  Mobbs