State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - South Australia vs West Australia at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

especially when there was a chicken treat next door
Joins other institutions like DarkZone, Fun Fact’ry and Tropical Twist as staples of a great birthday party at the turn of the century.

Cat Reaction GIF

Go Team

WA could break away from the continental crust and nobody would even know.
To be fair, WA is NOT an ugly state - it only seems that way, because it's right next to beautiful South Australia.

I can only assume that’s what Rolloways used to be called
1719981098454.jpeg

I’m confused - for those with a better eye than me is this the same building that then became Supa Valu/Action/Farmer Jack’s/IGA/Aldi? Because it’s the only one that resembles that that still exists AFAIK.

And yes, that rotation of names should encapsulate the entirety of my living years on this planet. Thought it may also have been a Dewsons 🤔

View attachment 2037484

I’m confused - for those with a better eye than me is this the same building that then became Supa Valu/Action/Farmer Jack’s/IGA/Aldi? Because it’s the only one that resembles that that still exists AFAIK.

And yes, that rotation of names should encapsulate the entirety of my living years on this planet. Thought it may also have been a Dewsons 🤔
Was it ever a Bi-Lo?

View attachment 2037484

Yes. Yes it is.

Had the car park underneath with the smooth surface so the cheap ass kids would skate under there because they played music so loud you could hear it down there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, WA is NOT an ugly state - it only seems that way, because it's right next to beautiful South Australia.
A map of Australia is like a tinder profile picture

Hot chick in the middle of a fatty and an uggo

Yes. Yes it is.

Had the car park underneath with the smooth surface so the cheap ass kids would skate under there because they played music so loud you could hear it down there.
Insane.

I only remember is as an IGA
It definitely had its days as all of the other monikers (except for perhaps Supa Valu and Dewson’s, they could be figments of my imagination). Was an IGA for a long while though.

I still remember Kardinya shops before they rebranded to Kardinya Park and redeveloped it (the first time). A literal lifetime ago.

Insane.

It definitely had its days as all of the other monikers (except for perhaps Supa Valu and Dewson’s, they could be figments of my imagination). Was an IGA for a long while though.

I still remember Kardinya shops before they rebranded to Kardinya Park and redeveloped it (the first time). A literal lifetime ago.
I remember a time before Kardinya shops.

Can anyone explain how TF Julia Morris got nominated for a gold Logie?

She's about as funny as diahrrea on a bus.
Watching someone that has diarrhea on a bus is pretty funny though. Just don't be that person.

You (especially the South Australians) will be pleased to know that there’s a Yelp entry on the web with that building under the Farmer Jack’s banner.

My deep dive hasn’t yielded anything for Action but I’m so sure it was that because the Farmer Jack’s timeline was quite short between it being Action and IGA. Need a local to confirm. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back