State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - South Australia vs West Australia at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody hell, that image makes me feel like I've had three glasses of tap water.
It takes that many to wash the Farmer's Union taste out of your mouth huh?

I think there's a lot of faux rivalry between our states. In reality we could break away from the eastern states and create a mining, petroleum and renewable energy superpower.
Secession came up in our thread with the Counts - I blame Chipmunk for overruling WAxit before Brexit was a thing

Anyway we’d lose even more GST and royalties than we already did if we merged with you, so no thank you for that reason alone

34bcTXW.png

Yo WAXX

Barrybran
BFew
Biggie
BLUEALLTHRU
CakeEater
Chipmunk
CursingFijian
DenieD
DragoDelph
Electronic_Renaissance
Falconista
Frederico_WA
Freofalcon
Greenery
JoshWoodenSpoon
krakouers
Ljp86 (vc)
Matera92
MWPP
Nothing
omgfridge
Purple Jesus
serial_thrilla
Tarkyn_24 ©
TheInjuryFactory ©
Tonga Bob
TY24
Van_Dyke

Come get some.
At least put me in the forward line this week. When I was on the field last game in the backline we were down 30 points in the first quarter...

I think there's a lot of faux rivalry between our states. In reality we could break away from the eastern states and create a mining, petroleum and renewable energy superpower.

Don't fall for their "hospitality", madame. They just want our wine, opals and oysters.

They're sneaky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least put me in the forward line this week. When I was on the field last game in the backline we were down 30 points in the first quarter...

He knows this might be the last time he gets to put you in your place before you potentially become Admin. Let him have his little power trip.

South Australia.

Proof Tasmanians can swim.

West Australia

Proof you can send someone 2000kms away and they'll still find a way to annoy you.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - South Australia vs West Australia at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back