State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - South Australia vs West Australia at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

You (especially the South Australians) will be pleased to know that there’s a Yelp entry on the web with that building under the Farmer Jack’s banner.

My deep dive hasn’t yielded anything for Action but I’m so sure it was that because the Farmer Jack’s timeline was quite short between it being Action and IGA. Need a local to confirm. 😂

FOODLAND

Season 2 Tommy GIF by Martin
What about you?

For you barrel monkeys that are wondering what a Kardinya is, it's a suburb in the south of Perth that is featured on the cover of Jebediah's debut album Slightly Odway.

1719986092592.png

[Note that the UFO in the top right corner used to be parked down the road from Kardinya, but it has since returned to its home world. Metalcrusher may have had something to do with that]

For you barrel monkeys that are wondering what a Kardinya is, it's a suburb in the south of Perth that is featured on the cover of Jebediah's debut album Slightly Odway.

[Note that the UFO in the top right corner used to be parked down the road from Kardinya, but it has since returned to its home world. Metalcrusher may have had something to do with that]
It was so good to be leaving home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More of a Skateworld Kardinya man myself.
I can only assume that’s what Rolloways used to be called
View attachment 2037484

I’m confused - for those with a better eye than me is this the same building that then became Supa Valu/Action/Farmer Jack’s/IGA/Aldi? Because it’s the only one that resembles that that still exists AFAIK.

And yes, that rotation of names should encapsulate the entirety of my living years on this planet. Thought it may also have been a Dewsons 🤔
BCC: GWS Goose

Life goals. Going the Harold Holt.
Starting to think ol Harry was actually a water spirit. No one would love him so he wondered back into the ocean to become sea foam.

Head down to Shelter Brewery when you're next over. Then you can be thrown off the pier
Gage Roads also has a brewery where one can be thrown in the water.

I wish Nail Brewery had a taproom...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back