State of Origin Series XIX Round 3 - Victoria Country vs South Australia at Halls Gap Recreation Reserve

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t actually have anything bad to say about SA, besides that they’re probably going to beat us as well.

So **** South Australia.
The least egotistic of the states so that's a big plus. Hopefully they become the renewable energy powerhouse they aspire to be.

Pie 4 Life and MP_ are going to have the time of their lives with all the poo that is around on the oval.

And one of the better public toilets I have laid eyes on also. 2/10 would recommend

Pie 4 Life and MP_ are going to have the time of their lives with all the poo that is around on the oval.

And one of the better public toilets I have laid eyes on also. 2/10 would recommend
I’m a scat man
Scat Man GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it too early for one of these?

View attachment 2038871
Man that takes me back

Yet even in the 70s ''Cooper Stout and Lemonade '' was more popular and rang out from our tv sets in the 70s

(and I defy any true Croweater to NOT have the tune in your head)

Man that takes me back

Yet even in the 70s ''Cooper Stout and Lemonade '' was more popular and rang out from our tv sets in the 70s

(and I defy any true Croweater to NOT have the tune in your head)
I’m up for a portagaff this early in the morning

Well it is likely 5pm somewhere in the world.
As a Swamprat player when I drink is not defined by the time but by the availability of alcohol.

I don’t actually have anything bad to say about SA, besides that they’re probably going to beat us as well.

So **** South Australia.
Have you driven in SA?! They can't use indicators.

Have you been to a losing Crows final? Half of them can't lose with grace.

Have you drank the water in SA? Don't.

Have you ever tried to catch a bus in SA? You'll catch a cold before you catch a bus!

Have you been to a winning Crows game in SA? Half of them can't win with grace.

Have you ever parked your car in or around Alberton? What new car did you get with the insurance payout?

Have you ever drank, ate, been to the beaches, watched Australia at Adelaide Oval, gone to a winery/distillery/brewer, had a late night Villis run, had a Coopers, been to a Fringe show, watched a TDU stage, been a part of Gather Round... Oh, uh... well... um..... STUFF EM!!?! :mad::(:moustache::straining::cool:;)

Have you ever tried to catch a bus in SA? You'll catch a cold before you catch a bus!

Have you ever parked your car in or around Alberton? What new car did you get with the insurance payout?

Have you ever drank, ate, been to the beaches, watched Australia at Adelaide Oval, gone to a winery/distillery/brewer, had a late night Villis run, had a Coopers, been to a Fringe show, watched a TDU stage, been a part of Gather Round... Oh, uh... well... um..... STUFF EM!!?! :mad::(:moustache::straining::cool:;)
We definitely don't use indicators

It's just to add an element of suprise.

And if we do indicate whilst changing lane, cars usually speed up to stop it happening

Calling into Cafe de Vilis while stumbling home from a big night out was the greatest. A chilli cheese kransky and another can of bourbon for the walk home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back