State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Country vs Allies @ John Terrill Memorial Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I do to be honest
Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies

My hip feels better but my leg doesn’t. This still feels tender. I really don’t want to do more scans or I’ll miss Iron Maiden and Nile. My leg feels like throbbing pain at times. I don’t recommend bursitis Dingster. This shit is debilitating.
I’d be lying if I didn’t at least say It sounded “fascinating”

I've just been walking john terrill memorial park and it looking at the condition of the ground there are a few bodies buried here. TheGoatBaron you're next.

1720379753058.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still on the come down from the highs of that Cork game mate!

We did beat Western Australia didn't we? We really should be too good for this Vic Country crowd!:D
I just noticed this is Round 4….
Did I miss the other ****ing 3 🤦‍♀️

You're welcome to head to the pub now and not come back until a day or two after the match 😎

We've had a habit of leaving our matches early to hit the pub - go in at quarter time with the lead means it's off to the pub to celebrate

You're welcome to head to the pub now and not come back until a day or two after the match 😎

We've had a habit of leaving our matches early to hit the pub - go in at quarter time with the lead means it's off to the pub to celebrate
It’s Monday! Wake up to yourself!🙄

It’s Monday! Wake up to yourself!🙄

And what's wrong with going to the pub on a Monday - team sheets are out tonight, so a good opportunity to either celebrate selection or drink ones sorrows if they're omitted...🍺

Remove this Banner Ad

Back