State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - Western Australia vs Victoria Metro @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Its because they dont know how to merge, unlike WA drivers.
They call merging 'hook turns' I think. Do what I do, close your eyes and hope for the best.

"when coming to a merge zone, if you are on the main thouroughfare, allow one cars distance between yourself and the car in front to allow any merging traffic to seamless join the flow. If you are the one merging, match the speed of the main traffic and allow one cars space between yourself and the car in front so you can easily 'zip' into the main traffic flow"

Or just go as fast you can, ass grind the car in front, and cause everyone to swerve to avoid you.

Whatever works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"when coming to a merge zone, if you are on the main thouroughfare, allow one cars distance between yourself and the car in front to allow any merging traffic to seamless join the flow. If you are the one merging, match the speed of the main traffic and allow one cars space between yourself and the car in front so you can easily 'zip' into the main traffic flow"

Or just go as fast you can, ass grind the car in front, and cause everyone to swerve to avoid you.

Whatever works.
you forgot slow to a complete halt with your indicator on thus stopping an entire lane as you try and find a big enough gap to move into

no its when we hook a pole to help turn corners tighter
Did I ever tell you lot about the time I met a Polish hooker when living in India?

you forgot slow to a complete halt with your indicator on thus stopping an entire lane as you try and find a big enough gap to move into
You're right, I did.

Also, if you're in a lane that's not merging, make sure to use the gap provided by others to cut off the merger and mergee

You're right, I did.

Also, if you're in a lane that's not merging, make sure to use the gap provided by others to cut off the merger and mergee
yes that last point is very important, you have a responsibility as a road user to make the experience terrible for everyone else

Whatever works.
What is Kwinana Freeway?

State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - Western Australia vs Victoria Metro @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back